Sonic Electronix

i bet i can call up someone at FI right now and get a recone. I dont think we are getting the whole story here.

AM sure DC is as busy or maybe even more busier than they are and we recieved dc recone in about 3 days so thats not an excuse!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

my friend Taylor is in the same boat...its been about a month now...were gonna see if a DC recone will work in his N2

i am about to try the same thing because i have a lvl5 recone sittin and it seems to sit in the basket perfect but needs to look at it again!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

so are you not the person nick directed his response to or did oyu choose not to read fully first before coming off the handle.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So, you admit that they have tried to send you the recone, but the address was wrong. Then they resent it to the correct address. Did they charge you for the additional shipping? Doubt it. You are saying they are shit simply because you got a DC recone before a FI recone? That is the dumbest thing I've read all day!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

If you are Jermaine..I can not help that the post office shipped your recones back to us from the virgin islands because we did not have the right address. How long they were there before they shipped them back to us I have no clue...we just got them back last week in which I contacted you and said hey..apparently we have the wrong address.

They're gone again with the correct..USPS should have emailed you a tracking number to your 'rally' address that comes up in my email.

If you are somebody else, I have no clue what you are talking about waiting 2 months for recones. We just got out last batch of 18" cones in on Friday and were unable to do 18" stuff for about 2.5-3 weeks while we waited on them.

N2 recones are on the website now...it is as simple as click drop and go. They are only done 1 day per week. They are the same as the UFO BTL recones other then a gap height difference.

yes i am jermaine, i tried hard not to come on the forum and say ne ting,but when u guys are doin a good job we come on the forum and say u r but when u are not and the service is lackin,not responding to emails and have ppl up my ass for their sub then i have to come on here and say sumtin about it...if its sent out, this thursday is gonna make it two weeks it shouldnt take that long.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

I still fail to see how service is lacking. Your mad, I understand, but it seems they have done everything how it should be done. They shipped your recones when they became available, either you provided a wrong address or something happened outside of FIs control, which wouldn't be their fault. It shouldn't take 2 weeks? That's not long at all man, shipping is a bitch sometimes.

So, you admit that they have tried to send you the recone, but the address was wrong. Then they resent it to the correct address. Did they charge you for the additional shipping? Doubt it. You are saying they are shit simply because you got a DC recone before a FI recone? That is the dumbest thing I've read all day!

you dumb ass u are always on someones post jackin stay out of it cas u have no idea whats goin on when u see my posts i dont want ur replies cas ur always being a smart dumbass!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

I still fail to see how service is lacking. Your mad, I understand, but it seems they have done everything how it should be done. They shipped your recones when they became available, either you provided a wrong address or something happened outside of FIs control, which wouldn't be their fault. It shouldn't take 2 weeks? That's not long at all man, shipping is a bitch sometimes.

NO WRONG ADDRESS WAS PROVIDED OUR INFO IS ALREADY STORED IN THE SYSTEM AND WE DONT EVER HAVE TO GIVE THE SHIPPIN ADDRESS BEING THAT WE HAVE ORDERD MANY TIMES!CUT THE BS!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

Oh, I'm a smart dumbass? Okay then...

Archived