I can't stand it when people don't rack their damn weights! Cool man you can deadlift 455, but aren't strong enough to put up all your weights or atleast not leave the freaking bar in the middle of the floor. Inconsiderate douche bags.

Just had to let it out.

I hate when im waiting to use a machine/free weights and the guy does a set talks to his friends for 10 minutes does another set talks to his friends for another ten minutes that pisses me off.

Thats when you approach the dumbass and ask him, "are you using this machine/bench, or what?" Make sure to maintain eye contact. Most guys get out of the way or get to work.

As far as racking weights, yeah that shit pisses me off. Putting away the plates is just added workout, a good thing.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I hate when im waiting to use a machine/free weights and the guy does a set talks to his friends for 10 minutes does another set talks to his friends for another ten minutes that pisses me off.

YES! This too! Gym isn't really a place to socialize. But I would admit I do take somewhat long breaks on my heavy squat sets. But nothing near 10 minutes, more like 2,3.

I just hate weights... :)

They hate you! :P:drink40:

Thats when you approach the dumbass and ask him, "are you using this machine/bench, or what?" Make sure to maintain eye contact. Most guys get out of the way or get to work.

As far as racking weights, yeah that shit pisses me off. Putting away the plates is just added workout, a good thing.

I actually see it as a work out too, just a really annoying one. lol

lifting weights sucks after working 10 hrs in a weld shop. need to get my lazy ass back. when i go i use free weights and machines, free weights cant do everything.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/