Second Skin Audio

atomic car audio

You have been wu'ed congrats.

lmfao who been wu'ed nate? not me just like i said ill give an unbiased opinion,you know ill put a variety through the torture chamber,the one that i feel works the best will have my vote :D

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

Youve been wu'ed is a saying that started in like 2002. It was used to mean someone who had one pulled over on them by georget at atomic.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well with a 3 year warranty on the coil I'm not afraid to admit that I have been as you say wu'ed and the sub sounds great and and I'm more of a music person than spl guy and please take your pissy attitude somewhere else if you dont have any thing constructive to say whether you like their subs or not I would like the pissing contest to stop in this thread please

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

You have been wu'ed congrats.

lololololol....funny...

thou shalt not be wu'd unless by thine own self...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Well with a 3 year warranty on the coil I'm not afraid to admit that I have been as you say wu'ed and the sub sounds great and and I'm more of a music person than spl guy and please take your pissy attitude somewhere else if you dont have any thing constructive to say whether you like their subs or not I would like the pissing contest to stop in this thread please

WEll good lucj getting the three year warranty on it. if it goes you're going to be stuck with it. If you dont want to listen thats fine. just be ready for the i told you so when it does happen. What are you comparing it to that you can make the claim it sound great?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My friend deals in atomic at his shop and he has had no warranty issues with them when sending stuff back though it hasn't happened much most of the stuff he has sold has been working great with no problems I don't what happened with you cause you won't elaborate but if you don't like them as you have made your point over and over then move on I get it already

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived