Sonic Electronix

This is my opininion and i think I can gladly share it before some smart ass comes along and locks topic. I ordered some Fi BTL 18" recones couple months back they came in reasonable time no problem I never reordered anything until april of this year I never changed shipping address or anything but they said they shipped recones in june when i ordered them in april and the recone just came back to them so he sends me address that he sent it too and the last 2 numbers were wrong but he said address was on file I still say cool but they never charged my card until now that they reshipped subs. Please give me a break ok I personally jsut believe its nonesense and it was never shipped out to begin with. Now all I can say is if they had just replied to one of the million emails and million phone calls i left mesages on none of this would have taken place up to this very minute all i ask for is a delivery confirmation number and cant even get that. I am not bashing Fi or person i dealt with but come on. I also know that they deal with millions of calls and emails everyday but to me my personally I could have been dealt with better than I was. If Fi can just add US Virgin Islands to its drop down shipping list becasue we are US also then I totally can avoid all this back and fourth calling so please if anyone can assist with that would be appreciative. Oh and for the record when someone orderes something and gets a delivery confirmation number that eliminates alot of unwanted phone calls and emails just saying.

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

Would you freaking stop?

I've already told you what happened...if you want me to hand deliver them to you next time put me on an airplane and I will dude. We can not control what the post office does.

We will use UPS next time, they do not screw up anywhere near as much as the post office does and everything is 100% automated at that point. When we ship international stuff via USPS we have to fill in all of the information. None of this is automated like it is in UPS as USPS does not have a 'worldship' program like UPS does.

There is nothing else more we can do. I can not help that they hung out there for god knows how long and showed up back here last week. I can not help that you did not get tracking numbers even though we entered in the email address on the USPS website. When you do not get them we have to dig through hundreds of transactions to try to find yours because USPS only lists the first 3 letters in ones name and they only list 3 names at a time.

Buy me a plane ticket to the islands next time, I'll hand deliver them and recone them for you as well...I could use a vacation. At least we'll know that you got them.

<_<

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

actually you are not part of the United States. The US Virgin Islands are a territory of the United States. Much like Guam and Puerto Rico as well. They arent on there either. International shipping sucks regardless of location. Customs forms suck and shit happens that can not be explained when dealing wtih international shipping. you send enough stuff out you are going to have an issue eventually.

not to mention you arent even the same person who posted about this issue yesterday. just another party chipping in your two cents so what gives?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bingo knew it. ive shipped to the islands before and really alot of inernational places... it hosnestly is a much bigger pain in the ass much more expensive ect ect. I feel why you would say that and shit i might in your position too but as a sellers stand point even without nicks post if it was usps then i totally understand. the con of UPS internationally is they bend you over and rape you on the price. but well lets be real im sure everyone out there is willing to spend easily double on shipping for a "smoother" process right?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Would you freaking stop?

I've already told you what happened...if you want me to hand deliver them to you next time put me on an airplane and I will dude. We can not control what the post office does.

We will use UPS next time, they do not screw up anywhere near as much as the post office does and everything is 100% automated at that point. When we ship international stuff via USPS we have to fill in all of the information. None of this is automated like it is in UPS as USPS does not have a 'worldship' program like UPS does.

There is nothing else more we can do. I can not help that they hung out there for god knows how long and showed up back here last week. I can not help that you did not get tracking numbers even though we entered in the email address on the USPS website. When you do not get them we have to dig through hundreds of transactions to try to find yours because USPS only lists the first 3 letters in ones name and they only list 3 names at a time.

Buy me a plane ticket to the islands next time, I'll hand deliver them and recone them for you as well...I could use a vacation. At least we'll know that you got them.

<_<

dude did I bash you in this statement I made in anyway did I no I didnt I state what happened to me just like anyone else would have furthermore I spent majority of my time in US and I ship items down to St. Croix where I live and this BS bout customs the person that commented right after can just shut the hell up ok fine you say its the post office whatever bro but you know i never gave you that address and you shipped to me before funny thing is that I can get so many replies on this forum but cant get to you not once dude its cool i hold no vibes over this just know that I am willing to work with you once you work with me I emailed and you know it just a simple response or some sort of communication that was it COMMUNICATION thats it everyone comes on these forums to bash curse nah I dont have the time I state my piece and roll. Said shipped back on 9th no problem letting them no once again up to this point no item and agai I say if a delivery confirmation was attached to this item covo wouldn't be needed

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

I'm getting tired of seeing shit like this, op if you're really that torn up over it (even though you're not the actual person this happened to, unless you made a new account, which gets you banned I'm pretty sure) maybe you should just move to a real country that's on the drop down menu.

Edit: you're also probably the only person on earth that has this problem? Ever heard of using pms?

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i know for a fact you arent telling me to shut up. did you conduct your transaction through this forum? Did you pay for your items stemming from a deal on this site? Was your correspondence done through this site? If not continue your communications through the means you chose. Not here. This site has no bearing on your issues. If you wanted attention you got it. Does that make you happy.

let me know im waiting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

USPS SUCKS. Plain and simple. I don't know how many times my had clients not receive packages we sent them. For some time we didn't have any of our mail reach the courts or any of there mail reach us. USPS is the absolute worst when it comes to stuff being shipped. As far as you you making this thread... POINTLESS. Shit happens dude. ANY company that ships stuff has no control over what happens to the stuff when it leaves their warehouse.... I'M JUSSAYIN...

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

bingo knew it. ive shipped to the islands before and really alot of inernational places... it hosnestly is a much bigger pain in the ass much more expensive ect ect. I feel why you would say that and shit i might in your position too but as a sellers stand point even without nicks post if it was usps then i totally understand. the con of UPS internationally is they bend you over and rape you on the price. but well lets be real im sure everyone out there is willing to spend easily double on shipping for a "smoother" process right?

dude hear me out before you reply again I have a home in New Hampshire also I ship to US Virgin Islands on a regular not British Virgin Islands and I have no problems none I dont fill out no customs or any other none sense I go in with package and pay same fees or slightly little more as if i were shipping it to florida or texas this is what I know but when its Fedex and UPS then those customs forms and so gets incorporated. I just saying other subs amps or any other item its samething just misunderstood because we over the water you know but its cool I just saying again a delivery confirmation number eliminates all this un needed drama

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400