This is sort of security related...

Does anyone run crazy horns in their cars? like train horns that have huge compressors?

Its pretty crazy when you see an unsuspecting car that can blow you away with its horn. its happened to me before.

but what do you think about a little air horn set up like this one:

Cheap Horns

For 40 bucks or less, getting one of these and hooking it up in my little beater (97 mercury mystique - 155k miles lol) might be fun.

anybody got these? or hook them up to alarms?

imo i wouldnt waste the money on those, the arent loud.

some one on here posted about making some outta pvc pipes some other plastic pieces and from the video posyed they are super loud.

i have "hella" horn on my teg, they are pretty loud. no air needed, but i would def make one of those pvc air horn set ups.

imo i wouldnt get those either. no tank, no specs for psi, etc. bought mine used from a budy for 150. its a hornblowers shocker series. i dont use it much, but its funny when i do. guy on side of road weedeating dropped his weedeater and ran. fun times.

the reviews say they are loud. as for security, put them inside the car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If your gonna get you a train horn get a real train horn. Even those Shockers are nothing compared to a real Nathan train horn. A top notch train horn setup with tanks lines valves compressors, the works will run you $17-2000.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

the cheapest decent train horns I've seen are on hornblasters.com

their kits start at $250, comes with everything you need: compressor, valves, horns, etc..

Those cheapo ones like the one you listed don't sound like a real train horn at all. The are usually just an annoying high pitched tone.

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

but guys there is no effing way id spend 2000 dollars on a set of horns (come on seriously?) especially for a beater car.

and these little omega shits for 40 bucks are supposed to be loud and annoying. which is kinda the point, i mean i know its not gonna be anything like a train horn but it looks promising...