Sonic Electronix

ok im putting a aq3500 to run 6 fosgate p3 12s in a 84 cutlass and should i run a dual run of 1/0 or will a single run be ok?an there will be a kinetic 2400 in the back also and more than likely a high output alt also thx in advance

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

Id do a dual run, and HO alt is a must for that much power IMO... How big of a box are the subs going in, that seems a bit too much power for them.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I see in your sig you have 4/0 if you have some of that left just do one negative run and one positive to the rear batt and then from the batt do two positive and to negative, or at least thats what I would do. Otherwise I'd do two runs positive and two negative to the rear battery

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

alright thanks man thats what i thought the best part is audioque said it would be okay to run a single 1/0 run i dont wanna fry the amp thats going in friends car and then it will come back on me from being under powered the box i will have to check i cant remember off the top of my head ive been fiberglassing for the last 3 days straight in this damn car lol

dual alts

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

I see in your sig you have 4/0 if you have some of that left just do one negative run and one positive to the rear batt and then from the batt do two positive and to negative, or at least thats what I would do. Otherwise I'd do two runs positive and two negative to the rear battery

its not going in my car its going in a buddys car my car has a good power supply his has 4guage at the moment lol

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

Archived