so today i had to haul my fourwheeler down the road to get the rack welded back on. i don't have my license yet so my mom had to drive. well the cover on the truck is broken so we cant open it (rollup cover ftl). so i have to use the trailer to move it. its pretty long about 10 or 15 feet. so we get to the welding shop drop off the four wheeler and we go to leave but one problem we have to back out. well my mom goes to back out and all of sudden i see the trailer hitting the bumper and the spare tire pressed against the tail light. because she kept pushing back until the trailer had jack knifed. so i tell her to stop and she gets all pissy when i asked her why she did that.and she keeps arguing with me that its not basic knowledge that you cant just keep pushing the trailer back while its turned because it will jack knife. so that is my question. isnt it basic knowledge that if you keep pushing a trailer backwards with your wheels turned the trailer will jack knife

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

um what? who doesn't know that the trailer will hit your bumper if you turn to tight? it gets even better when the trailer your pulling has it's own steering system.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so today i had to haul my fourwheeler down the road to get the rack welded back on. i don't have my license yet so my mom had to drive. well the cover on the truck is broken so we cant open it (rollup cover ftl). so i have to use the trailer to move it. its pretty long about 10 or 15 feet. so we get to the welding shop drop off the four wheeler and we go to leave but one problem we have to back out. well my mom goes to back out and all of sudden i see the trailer hitting the bumper and the spare tire pressed against the tail light. because she kept pushing back until the trailer had jack knifed. so i tell her to stop and she gets all pissy when i asked her why she did that.and she keeps arguing with me that its not basic knowledge that you cant just keep pushing the trailer back while its turned because it will jack knife. so that is my question. isnt it basic knowledge that if you keep pushing a trailer backwards with your wheels turned the trailer will jack knife

My vote wouldn't really matter because I grew up in a house where I knew how to back trailers before I could drive properly.

However, if I got into that kind of argument with either of my parents...let's just say it would be the last argument I'd have. And that's optimistic.

Just let it go dude. Not that big a deal.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

its more of the fact that its common sense more than anything. and this wasn't as bad as the argument with the steering wheel controls

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.