i need tips on picking up girls

Go to the ghetto part of your town, get ghetto newspaper dial a number listed on back of newspaper, this is the subscription based method to "meeting a girl"

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ask them "how much does a polar bear weigh. Enough to break the ice. Hi my name is (insert name here)..."

Bam convo has started

i like that lol but honestly how often to pickup lines work and honestly my ex was my first girl friend and she started talking to me so i didnt have to do any work thus my inexperience

Lol we actually tried it at a couple bars on a bet with our girlfriends and we actually got a few conversations out of it. But on a serious note just be yourself and make eye contact and act interested in them

Alcohol helps.

When I get a little buzz going I hit on all kinds of girls, hot, fat, whatever. My point being I get a fair amount of girls which builds confidence and envy among your friends... But I never get involved in relationships and that my friend sounds good for a while but in the end it fucking sucks. Shit I guess I'm not much help at all :bull:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Good pick-up line "Excuse me, does this bar napkin smell like chloroform to you? Just kidding, hi my name's <insert name here>" :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

yea def not taking steroids but i guess hitting the gym couldnt hurt the rest i already do i always dress nice and always smell good i actually get complements from girls at my work on the dailey

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

I was kidding , but hit the gym if you look good and u kno you look good others will also see u look good , steroids no never because woman hate big guys with huge arms and abs o yea huge turn off right ,,,

You remind me of Jersey Shore...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived