i need tips on picking up girls

I dont advise dating chicks from bars, even grocery stores are good, and wal-marts are EVERYWHERE lol. Its all about introducing yourself. Worst that can be said is no(most of them will say they have a boyfriend) easy excuse and saves you face from a straight up rejection. Theres no way you will strike out 100% of the time. Walk up confident dont be staggery and slouched they can tell. Hope it helps man

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

If only I could find the video for the walmart song...

But just like almost everyone said just be calm, collective, cool, and don't get all clammy they don't like that. Also being spontaneous and random can be big pluses just don't do it to often, it shows you like to joke around and what not. Don't be afraid to go for the girls that dress completely different or listen to different music then you. Usually they are the best ones for you. And if you are with a chick do not look at other girls that are walking by or around, and don't think about getting in those jeans either. If you start having a problem down stairs think about dead things lol it works (unless you're into the sort of thing).

But from what everyone has said take what best fits you don't try and do everything that everyone has said. Just keep you're head up and keep on going you will find the right one eventually.

also i signed up for eharmony a couple months ago and i swear it told me theres no one in the whole united states that mtches me lol wtf is up with that

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

I too was engaged, and jus recently got outta it. Since then ive gone back to my old life philosophy. NO MEANS NEXT. the worst thing a girl can say is no in which case in ur head u should be thinking on to the next one. Stay confident that ur something worthwhile and dont get down on urself. Also dont compromise who you are or ur values to impress a girl. It always bites u in the ass. also if u have a friend who goes to another church, try goin with him to wednesday nite classes, ull have the same affect goin there as u would if u were the new kid at school. girls will like u more cause ur new and will actually give u the time of day. Trust me it works lol. Also dont feel rushed to get into anything serious. If u set a timeline as to when u want to b with sumbody u wont achieve it. It all goes back to the same old thing. BE CALM, and above all else BE URSELF cause if she dont like u for who u r then like i said before, NO MEANS NEXT

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

Are you trying to start a relationship or go on an ass hunting binge? I have 2 total different theories for the 2 haha

This is one of the few comments I stopped and read, don't ask me why :peepwall: every guy should have 2 different strategies with this though :drinks:

For the relationship part, tell her you have a big partner and want to slang it at her :good:

^ Joking. Same as everybody else has said, just be yourself man, and don't act needy. I know a lot of people will agree, but confidence #1 and always will be. Also, don't just go out searching all over looking for one chick, wait for one to come to you, or to show a little interest in you. You'll know when.

I wish you luck though! I'm also now on the prowl, but not for a relationship :pardon::clapping:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Having s good cologne is a HUGE turn on to gis though. The "oh you smell so good" as they bury their face against your chest never gets old.

But yeah, just be genuine, no need to sell yourself. Good luck bro

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Oh, and this may be obvious, but don't bring up your ex whatsoever. Just sayin.

Some people do and it's just like... Why would you do that? Lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived