RyanJ Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 What's up guys. I was just wondering, if you were to get a 04-05 Honda Civic 2D EX, would you rather have it in automatic or stick. I heard having stick saves you gas, and that's a plus. This is going to be a everyday car with 2 12's in it, and also I might play around with the exhaust and such, but yeah. I heard it's also funner to get stick. This is going to be my first car, so it's kind of an important choice. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Vegas Kid Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 i would go with Automatic unless you are trying to be a sUpPa c00L Street racer
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 If it snows where you live it's great to have a manual. Yes it also saves on gas. Every once and a while it gets old, but personally I'll probably not buy an automatic for my next few cars, whatever they may be. I'll save that for when I'm an old man. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
RyanJ Posted June 23, 2011 Author Report Posted June 23, 2011 I live in San Francisco California. Well around there. The last time it snowed where I live is probably in like the 1970's. haha, so no snow. And I don't need to be a street racer, I just want to enjoy driving. That's why I love bass, it helps you enjoy the ride more. But yeah, I mean, automatic seems like a fine choice, but it might get boring. If other people comment, I'll think more about it with their suggestions. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Another benefit of it being stick is that then you don't have to feel bad saying no when someone wants to borrow your car. But to the other guy, its not about being cool, rather a choice of preference. I drive an escort wagon and I don't think and drive like i'm hot shit cause I got a stick, lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Kevin Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I heard it's also funner to get stick. This is very true. Also, it's not hard to learn how to drive using a manual transmission and you will definitely enjoy driving your car after you learn how to do so.
David711 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I love driving stick! Actually I've had a ranger that was a stick and could drift that for blocks on dry pavement! It was a fun truck but I currently own a 99 civic that's stick with a gsr swap and a excursion for when I don't wanna shift or save gas lmao. I love the civic though! "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
korey_hofer Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 manual it is better to know how to drive one than not previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Kevin Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 manual it is better to know how to drive one than not Also, it's just one of those useful things to know how to do in life.
RyanJ Posted June 23, 2011 Author Report Posted June 23, 2011 Well, looks like I might have to get a stick. Just wondering, is a 05 2D Civic EX STICK faster than automatic? Or is it just like depending on the driver. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.