Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Correction: I say I live in San Francisco over here because where I live, most people don't know where it is unless there from the bay area. I stay in San mateo, theres a few hills but I have friends who have stick go up it with ease. I should be fine with a stick. That's what I'll probably end up doing.

How do you even drive a stick? Do you change gears when your RPM reaches 4k?

oh well san mateo is totaly differnt STICK SHIFT!!! frisco i wouldnt even think about buying a stick! and 90% of the people posting have no idea of frisco

my first car was a stick i taught in a stick and took my driving test in a stick i love em but i do miss my cars with the auto's a lot of the time its just nice some times to throw it in drive and go more so in traffic

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Correction: I say I live in San Francisco over here because where I live, most people don't know where it is unless there from the bay area. I stay in San mateo, theres a few hills but I have friends who have stick go up it with ease. I should be fine with a stick. That's what I'll probably end up doing.

How do you even drive a stick? Do you change gears when your RPM reaches 4k?

oh well san mateo is totaly differnt STICK SHIFT!!! frisco i wouldnt even think about buying a stick! and 90% of the people posting have no idea of frisco

my first car was a stick i taught in a stick and took my driving test in a stick i love em but i do miss my cars with the auto's a lot of the time its just nice some times to throw it in drive and go more so in traffic

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Frisco is really just a bunch of hills . it sucks . All the houses are like the same but different colors like hot pink and shittt. Haha but yeah I stay over here in san mateo, and the only hills you really have to encounter is up in Laurelwood and CSM (college of san mateo). That's really bout it

And I'm guessing you know the bay area kind of well. Any ideas on Pacific Stereo in Redwood City? Like would they have some good components and such.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

i know of pacific stereo in fremont and i hate them!!!

pm me on what your looking for i can help ya out

i cant remeber the last time i bought equipment from a "stereo shop"

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

i know of pacific stereo in fremont and i hate them!!!

pm me on what your looking for i can help ya out

i cant remeber the last time i bought equipment from a "stereo shop"

Well I already know what I pretty much want. 2 sundown sa-12's d4 off an aq1200d, and a Sony gt550ui as a hu. I just need help on wiring and stuff like that.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Do you want to learn to actually drive and control your car? >Stick

Are you a woman and just want your world to be different shades of gray? >Auto

/thread.

cant wait to do a 4 spd swap in my mercedes >;3 this lolomatic isnt gonna cut it for long.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...