HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Heres what's going to kill it. They make it legal. People start farming it and selling it taxed. How do you stop illegal growers doing re same thing? How do you prove and punish those with illegal grown products? You can't. It wont be taxed it wont make any money. Govt does not like competition. Either way I don't care what happens. Those of you who say that marijuana has never killed anyone you are extremely naive. It may not hve killed them directly but there are many its usage has resulted in death for. So now you legalize it. Where do you draw the line? Opium is a plant you can make re same arguments for it. Is that ok?

cocaine comes from the cocoa plant as well, of course it's a far cry from what it started out as after it's made but it still starts out as a plant. I think we should leave it as is and work on stuff that is worth while and forget about this bullshit.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I tried to press the "yes" button 420 times before i realized it was selected....lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

you don't realize I want huge punishments for people with stereo violations do you?

and if you guys really think that picture is an insult than you are pretty sad.

^^^I would like to petition a facepalm button simply for your statements

Why because your not smart enough to figure out all I was doing is pointing out the invalidity of your statement about jails? Maybe it's because your to stuck on making something legal that doesn't need to be legal you can't even see past your own view point.

I can see past my own viewpoint when the statement is practical. Marijuana punishable by death is absurd as a reason to clear jails. If you research a little, death is barely punishable by death. I believe the average excution date from time of conviction is 10+ years. And yes they are housed with our tax dollars if youre even of age to work and pay taxes. Sounds like. Full proof scheme you cooked up. Every argument youve had regarding this has been that of a compulsive maniac. I bid adue to you sir

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I still haven't see any smokers here and yes you are obvious look at th big picture. Its just me want pot. Me smoke it legally. Made up stats and stories and not one looks at the immense list of tasks and items needed to be covered in order to pull it off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

you don't realize I want huge punishments for people with stereo violations do you?

Why because your not smart enough to figure out all I was doing is pointing out the invalidity of your statement about jails? Maybe it's because your to stuck on making something legal that doesn't need to be legal you can't even see past your own view point.

I can see past my own viewpoint when the statement is practical. Marijuana punishable by death is absurd as a reason to clear jails. If you research a little, death is barely punishable by death. I believe the average excution date from time of conviction is 10+ years. And yes they are housed with our tax dollars if youre even of age to work and pay taxes. Sounds like. Full proof scheme you cooked up. Every argument youve had regarding this has been that of a compulsive maniac. I bid adue to you sir

Here I will type out extremely dumbed down and slow so you can figure it out.

#1. I was never serious about the death penalty.

#2. All I was doing is pointing out how stupid the excuse of ''There will be less people in jail'' is

#3. You say marijuana has no bad side affects but then you go on to say jails will be less full? Last I checked you don't get a life sentence for smoking a joint, it would be the other stuff you did while under the influence.

#4. ''breaking up paragraph so you can keep up" Your whole argument is based on, ''Well this drug is legal and worse so why can't we add this drug'' Which is completely retarded. If anything we should be trying to make it more strict to stop the other drugs that are causing people to die, not bring in more.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Heres what's going to kill it. They make it legal. People start farming it and selling it taxed. How do you stop illegal growers doing re same thing? How do you prove and punish those with illegal grown products? You can't. It wont be taxed it wont make any money. Govt does not like competition. Either way I don't care what happens. Those of you who say that marijuana has never killed anyone you are extremely naive. It may not hve killed them directly but there are many its usage has resulted in death for. So now you legalize it. Where do you draw the line? Opium is a plant you can make re same arguments for it. Is that ok?

The opium part is a good argument as it is a straight from earth drug also but i believe there are MAJOR differences in affects it has on the mind and body. As for illegal farmers the same can be said for alcohol, at one point it was home brewed moonshine and other liquors and still is in some places, at some point in time it will just become more convienent to buy legal than hassle with back alley distributors and lot less risk. Just like all things it will take time no law has been perfect from the moment it passes, thats the beauty of ammendmants

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

But who are you to say the differences are major? What about an opiate user? Im sure he can come up with just a compelling argument for it. I just can't see itbhappening

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

#2. All I was doing is pointing out how stupid the excuse of ''There will be less people in jail'' is

#3. You say marijuana has no bad side affects but then you go on to say jails will be less full? Last I checked you don't get a life sentence for smoking a joint, it would be the other stuff you did while under the influence.

#4. ''breaking up paragraph so you can keep up" Your whole argument is based on, ''Well this drug is legal and worse so why can't we add this drug'' Which is completely retarded. If anything we should be trying to make it more strict to stop the other drugs that are causing people to die, not bring in more.

#1 i certainly hope not or i still retain the fact your an idiot.

#2 do you know how much money is spent in tax dollars to house petty marijuana charges? Also tax money for officers who most will say it isnt worth the paper work to arrest someome over. The judges pay(and bonus) for high conviction rate on small charges?

#3 again marijuana isnt a brain wash, if your intent on breaking the law you probably will regardless of a non mind altering drug.

#4 im not saying one thing is bad so we might as well do another yes it can be precieved that way by reading but even sarcasm is hard to pick up on reading(except towards you as its pretty obvious everyones makin fun of you) im sayin people are doing it regardless, the war on drugs in our nation has not prevailed even in the slightest especially against marijuana, if you cant beat em join em. If its going to be done whether its legal or not why not tax it and help our struggling economy?

As soon as some one for legalization that can type out a proper defense and reasoning why it should be legal I think this thread is just going to keep going in circles. The only problem with that is the smart people usually keep their mouths shut on the subject and just vote accordingly. I can't believe how many times this subject gets brought up, are people in that much of a need to escape their lives? It seems to me the US standard of living is in the higher end of the scale. I think people just need to learn to tough it out and stop looking for drugs to take the ''toughness'' out of life.

mcintoshsigz.png

#1 i certainly hope not or i still retain the fact your an idiot.

#2 do you know how much money is spent in tax dollars to house petty marijuana charges? Also tax money for officers who most will say it isnt worth the paper work to arrest someome over. The judges pay(and bonus) for high conviction rate on small charges?

#3 again marijuana isnt a brain wash, if your intent on breaking the law you probably will regardless of a non mind altering drug.

#4 im not saying one thing is bad so we might as well do another yes it can be precieved that way by reading but even sarcasm is hard to pick up on reading(except towards you as its pretty obvious everyones makin fun of you) im sayin people are doing it regardless, the war on drugs in our nation has not prevailed even in the slightest especially against marijuana, if you cant beat em join em. If its going to be done whether its legal or not why not tax it and help our struggling economy?

sure legalize it throw a 1000%-2000% tax on the bitch and make huge punishments for people doing it illegally. Make it cost $50 a pack and I'll vote to legalize it.

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived