HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

and korey just look at the vote on here damn near 70% of americans approve

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

Ohhh? Yea and as everyone knows on this forum i am Tupac Shakur but i can say anything without showing proof. I'll believe youre 170 IQ score when its posted as some medical miracle because that rates over genius.

Yes because you believing me or not believing me changes my life at all. I will cry my self to sleep tonight because some nobody stoner doesn't believe me

It is said that for every 30 IQ points you score above someone, your vocabulary is so much more developed that communicating with people is a task in itself. So lets say, for shits, that you are 60 IQ points above everyone on this forum.... From the Looks of it you need a retest. Oh.... and a little quote from Stephen Hawking for you. "People who boast about their IQ are losers"... http://www.extremeintellect.com/ei2009/geniusesandinventors/hawking/hawking.html

I know a lot of really smart people who smoke weed, as well as a lot of really dumb people who smoke weed. Is it the weed that makes them dumb? I'd have to say no. America needs to be above the ignorance. Non smokers won't smoke, smokers will still smoke.... Regardless of whether marijuana is legalized or not.

It's also said that if you want people to understand you, you need to follow the curve and speak alike. I think pwk is a great example of this.

So you admit your rants on this subject are that of "legally retarded" as you stated? To be at such a high level IQ it would be unthinkable to speak on such a curve you are refering to as the rest of the population. You would be talking at levels where we'd all be lost in a conversation with you(you already believe you are in your absent mind). So i call B.S on your theories not only with the marijuana situation but also on matters of inteligence

I'd figure the least a genius could do is blow my mind and make me really not want to vote yes on legalizing marijuana. Just saying... The pros outweigh the cons. Anyone who can think unbiased about the situation would probably vote to legalize it. Some of the greatest minds in the history did drugs. Philosophers and shrooms are like milk and donuts.

I don't really care if you smoke pot on your own time, but I would hate to have to work with a bunch of toasted Mofo's on the clock, I wouldn't be against or for legalizing it, however IMO if it is legalized it should be after work hours, just to keep things productive and safe.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

pass the law, but treat it like alcohol (which is a drug that alters you brain functions).

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I guess what baffles me the most is that this is "the land of the free".

Let us make our own choices... Arrest me for driving high or for actions that endanger the public, but let me smoke my damn weed in my house with my friends after a long day of work and leave me alone.

The punishment for possession of weed is rediculous...

If it were to be legalized work places could still have "drug free work policies"

Just like its unacceptable to come to work drunk, it would be the same for weed.

I honestly have NEVER been given one LOGICAL reason as to why it should remain illegal.

Some people just need to open their eyes a little bit.

Smoke it once and tell me it should be illegal.

The land of the free... this country disgusts me.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Let us make our own choices... Arrest me for driving high or for actions that endanger the public, but let me smoke my damn weed in my house with my friends after a long day of work and leave me alone.

The punishment for possession of weed is more aggressive than the people on walstreet who willfully crashed our economy.

I have never smoked nor have I ever felt the need/had a reason to do it, however if you do it isn't a problem to me(unless you happen to work at Micky D's and fuck up my order something awful)(Note:Not saying people that smoke pot only work there LOL) especially if your doing it in your own home....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

If it were to be legalized work places could still have "drug free work policies"

Just like its unacceptable to come to work drunk, it would be the same for weed.

I honestly have NEVER been given one LOGICAL reason as to why it should remain illegal.

I've smoked it more than once and still think it should be illegal

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

. Marijuana isnt a mind control drug and doesnt cause dependency. Theres no place in the body that produces THC so it doesnt distort the levels to gain dependency in the body like other pain meds and drugs. My .02 cents

Sorry Liftedsilverado, THC or o vew cannabinoids are produced in the human body here link.

And MJ-addiction is mindaddiction/smokeaddiction, MJ didn´t produce a bodily addiction.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i would like to hear a logical reason also besides the workplace answers or driven it would be regulated just like alchol and some ppl just can't understand that.

edit: i forgot to add i agree with you

i would like to hear a logical reason also besides the workplace answers or driven it would be regulated just like alchol and some ppl just can't understand that.

edit: i forgot to add i agree with you

I agree with it having the same stipulations as alcohol, if it were legalized.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived