HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

In regards to cubs...when will you draw the line? When is it outlying circumstances, and when will it be applicable to marijuana use? Young teens may not have been paying attention, they also could have been paying less attention BECAUSE they were high. The male who shook his child, very may well have just snapped...but if he was high when it happened, maybe it was the factor that caused a horrible and untimely death.

I too, will be voting against it. It has been funny to read, but I see no real need to debate here. Those who will vote in favor are not going to change their mind. And those who will vote against, are not going to change their mind either.

I appreciate the post, I had not heard until I read it here. :drinks:

I see what you are saying, i guess i was doing the same thing as he was cause he was specifacly saying Marijuana caused this and caused that, i was just being as ignorant as he was cause there are a ton of different factors that could have and probably did come in to play besides somking a little marijuana, and i shouldnt have been coming back with what about this what about that bullshit (trying to shift views, i guess u'd call it).

I personally have been involved with MJ im not really proud of the fact that i was heavily into it at one time, abusing it cause i thought it was the "cool" thing to do. As i have got older i have realized that some occasional recreational use is not bad, which is why if it was ever to become leagl it would be regulated just like Alcohol is now (cause young teens dont know shit)

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I don't find it funny, I find your logic semi lacking. "Alcohol kills more people so marijuana should be legalized because it does not kill as much."

Yeah...the drinks I put up as a cheers gesture so that those with opposing point of views will take it with a grain of salt.

The amount of deaths may be more heavy with alcohol use, but that just means something needs to be done about our society and how it treats, views, and reacts to alcohol use. Marijuana though...do I want the government to say morally it is ok, thus leading to the intellectual decline of the masses. Potheads everywhere...man, not the America I want.

i wanna see the study that says that pot makes you dumb that guy that was validictiorian that graduated 2 years before me was a pothead and he took many ap classes and was a very smart person. how does pot make you dumb

God here we go again. It's the EXACT same arguments all potheads have been spouting for years. There's positives and negatives on both sides and i don't have the patience to type it all out on an iPhone.

92% of all statistics are made up on the spot, FYI.

Also I LOVE the random 'it would make the governement 73)66285825 gillion dollars guys, we be rich!'. Where are you getting these awesome numbers from?

Like I said, 74% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I lol'd. Valid points you made, thanks for contributing in a positive manner. :good:

not@tonedeaf:

I didn't start this for people to be defensive at all. Positive contributions only please. I'm not going to argue back and forth. I just want to see some points that maybe I haven't seen or thought of.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

also automobiles could be blamed for a good amount of alcohol related deaths, another point where logic fails in argument

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

In regards to cubs...when will you draw the line? When is it outlying circumstances, and when will it be applicable to marijuana use? Young teens may not have been paying attention, they also could have been paying less attention BECAUSE they were high. The male who shook his child, very may well have just snapped...but if he was high when it happened, maybe it was the factor that caused a horrible and untimely death.

I too, will be voting against it. It has been funny to read, but I see no real need to debate here. Those who will vote in favor are not going to change their mind. And those who will vote against, are not going to change their mind either.

I appreciate the post, I had not heard until I read it here. :drinks:

I see what you are saying, i guess i was doing the same thing as he was cause he was specifacly saying Marijuana caused this and caused that, i was just being as ignorant as he was cause there are a ton of different factors that could have and probably did come in to play besides somking a little marijuana, and i shouldnt have been coming back with what about this what about that bullshit (trying to shift views, i guess u'd call it).

I personally have been involved with MJ im not really proud of the fact that i was heavily into it at one time, abusing it cause i thought it was the "cool" thing to do. As i have got older i have realized that some occasional recreational use is not bad, which is why if it was ever to become leagl it would be regulated just like Alcohol is now (cause young teens dont know shit)

i agree with you cubs i to was heavily addicted at one time and don't take pride in that but i find that i tend to be a much more calm and happy person with occasional use bc i get way to stressed out and nothing takes the edge off for me even meds from doctors

God here we go again. It's the EXACT same arguments all potheads have been spouting for years. There's positives and negatives on both sides and i don't have the patience to type it all out on an iPhone.

92% of all statistics are made up on the spot, FYI.

Also I LOVE the random 'it would make the governement 73)66285825 gillion dollars guys, we be rich!'. Where are you getting these awesome numbers from?

Like I said, 74% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

actually the numbers came from a nat geo show about pot.

I don't find it funny, I find your logic semi lacking. "Alcohol kills more people so marijuana should be legalized because it does not kill as much."

Yeah...the drinks I put up as a cheers gesture so that those with opposing point of views will take it with a grain of salt.

The amount of deaths may be more heavy with alcohol use, but that just means something needs to be done about our society and how it treats, views, and reacts to alcohol use. Marijuana though...do I want the government to say morally it is ok, thus leading to the intellectual decline of the masses. Potheads everywhere...man, not the America I want.

i wanna see the study that says that pot makes you dumb that guy that was validictiorian that graduated 2 years before me was a pothead and he took many ap classes and was a very smart person. how does pot make you dumb

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Now, I am someone who notices the murder of grammar on a daily basis, but not one to throw it in someone's face. But if you're going to try and tell me smoking weed does not affect your intelligence, you might want to spell valedictorian correctly. I am not trying to offend, or even make fun of you...but I do find the irony ticklish 8)

How about you show proof it doesn't? Cough cough...a story of your "valedictorian" just does not seem to be the law.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

sorry but you still seem addicted to me, you sound exactly like 9out of 10 AA members

nope sorry buddy i have been clean for a month as of right now i could pass any pee test. and im probable irritable bc i have not smoked and had time to relax for a month now

Bad things on Mj are that if you smoke it, it produces 10 times more tar than tabacco and smoking initself is a addiction. The posibillity of starting psychotic deseases like all narcotic`s and hallucinogenic´s can do. That MJ can´t kill is a lie, it can kill but the mass of pure THC what you have to take for

a normal adult (75 KG) man to die, is over 350 gramm´s. Cost of 350 gramm´s pure THC is 5 K not like 30 bucks for two bottles.

Other rare stated truthes is that MJ is a s plant what we call in German a oviparous wool- and milkspending sow.

The usage as fiber plant for industrial and technical work is extrem. Hempconcrete can be over 50 times stronger than armored concrete, to use as

stabilizing matt in things like glassing, insulating material for houses, medicin in a lot of heavy deseases of physical and psychic way´s.

It growth like weed growth, no need for difficult or polluting industry, to get it. It would make MJ cheap if you can grow the plants legal, only cropping

the top for consumption and the whole major rest of the plant for all the other possibilitys of this plant.

And if it leagal, no more cops used to catch kids with a piece in their hand, no expensive places in prison, and a gazillion taxbucks in the hand of the state, not in the hand of manic megalomaniaced dealer´s/.

If you against MJ legalazation you have the wrong facts. It´s nothing to say, to be against MJ-consumptionconsum, if you don´t like it, let it be.

But it´s so easy if it´s legal to test it as consumptionproduct and to find out "Oh, thats nothing for me as consumptionproduct, but i can use all

the other possitiv uses of hemp, that i count here and the one´s who i forgot".

So long america, be happy if you get "It"legalized.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived