Sundown Audio

Rockford Fosgate Punch 150 (25 to Life)

jobab06

Hello Everyone, Today i decide to check out this little audio shop up the road and they had a punch 150 still wrapped in plastic on the wall so i brought it .. thing is he could not find the box with the birth sheet or remote so i was wondering if anyone knows what this thing can do and if i could find the bass knob for this thing.

I agree clamping it will be the only way to find out the true power output of the amp. I would look on ebay for a knob but you might also try contacting rockford or a good dealer the amp may just be new enough that you can still order the base knob and cord from the manufacturer. I purchased the crossover chips for a an old school power 300 (the black one with a fan shroud) i beleive seven years after they quit making them. So good luck.

Edited by photochrisb931

Barstad

Nice. I heard those guys put out some power. I thought about going that route when they came out but i switched from Rockford to Zapco around the time they came out. Good luck with the hunt man. And congrats on getting a fine piece of equipment.

Barstad