Damn, thats wicked nice.

How close are the buss bars to the frame of the seat? Looks like a super tight fit. I love the wiring man.

Thanks man. The neg side is on the rear and they prety well touch, the pos has about 2.5in of clearance.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Thanks everyone.

It's the 5.7 hemi, I wish I had a deisel but there quite a bit more spendy. The system was more important.

I may have gone a little overkill with the wiring but i do plan on runing alot more power down the road.

The sub in the first pic is not mine but If i remeber correct is a 10 w0.

Ah damn lol still a nice truck tho. I put 2 xl 15s in my friends mega cab its a 06 cummins 6 speed 4wd with a lift and powder coated black stacks. He sold that truck a couple months ago tho.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

that is badassness!!!! hows it sound?

Sounds amazing, Except my rather brand new truck is starting to fall apart. The info center on the roof broke off and the sheet metal on my passenger front door is seperating too, fuck. I have never really heard anything like this before so i cant compare it to anything though. Not even sure what possesed me to do this. I built it haveing no clue what the end result was going to be. I can say i did have some troble breathing on some higher drawed out notes with the windows down, wasn't expecting that, at least not of 5k rms. Im used to it now though.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Damn nice, cant wait to see it with better voltage and numbers.

Thanks. I bought my alternator almost a month ago, I don't know whats up with dc power. My voltage drops to 12.4 instantly and gets down to 12 fast. Can't wait to get it in i want it louder!!!

Dodge Ram Mega cab

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Archived