Second Skin Audio

solo x 18

Has any one run one of these subs inverted? If so how does it do? The the reason im asking is the box I got with the subs is too small. And I want to flip the sub around to give it more airspace.

Has any one run one of these subs inverted? If so how does it do? The the reason im asking is the box I got with the subs is too small. And I want to flip the sub around to give it more airspace.

It's not goig to make that big of a difference. You'd be better off building a new box or adding more power to your current situation. Bigger box is probably your best bet.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

That's what I was planning on doing. Probly a wall. But it will be a few months before I can start it. So I will just flip it around an run this box for now if its not gonna mess up the sub. Thanks for the info guys

Well I figured we have this nice forum for our car audio needs! No offence but smd has alot to offer us on info for specs and other questions. Its just seems to make better sence to come here over google.