Second Skin Audio

solo x 18

Well I figured we have this nice forum for our car audio needs! No offence but smd has alot to offer us on info for specs and other questions. Its just seems to make better sence to come here over google.

That's what i said. Google or SMD.

And if you used google you would get a link to this site. ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Im only putting 2000rms on it. And its more than enough for my needs. So hopfully I wont have any issues with that. Thanks for the info cause I've never herd that before. I was never a kicker fan. But these solo x is no joke in my opinion. My poor trucks taking one hell of a beating! Making some videos of major flex! It will be on you tube soon!

Glad that you're happy with it. SoloX's are some nice subs, they just tend to get talked bad about because they're Kicker and aren't rated to take 2x's their rated power.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Glad that you're happy with it. SoloX's are some nice subs, they just tend to get talked bad about because they're Kicker and aren't rated to take 2x's their rated power.

yeah they're nice but require an obnoxious sized box..

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

I got this sub on a 2006 hifonics brutis 25th anniversary 2000 running it @.75 ohm. And its pushing the shit out of it. Barley gets warm even after beating full tilt for 10 15 min . Only thing is I don't like the box tuned to high for me, and not big enough.