Louisiana Bass Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 3 8" aeros would maybe work good, anyone got input? N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
Jagraj7870 Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 isn't birch another option for wood, its stronger then MDF? - 2 SMDs 1 Kicker WarhorseSound System Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/120796-2-18s-in-jeep-wrangler-jk-w-kicker-amplifiers/Air Bag Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166437-jeep-wrangler-bagdj10k-build/https://www.facebook.com/teammayzn
shadstrong Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 isn't birch another option for wood, its stronger then MDF? So I've read, but I already have the MDF.
shadstrong Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 I spent every evening all week trying to figure out my port configuration. I think I finally got it yesterday with six 8" tubes.
shadstrong Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 Can get two batteries over each fender well. I have room to add more later if needed.
shadstrong Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 First layer of fiberglass mat in corners and a coat of resin.
Supercharged DCs Posted July 11, 2011 Report Posted July 11, 2011 Your planning to do 6 8" Aeros? And looking good man, keep it up Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
shadstrong Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 I wanted to but I don't have enough surface area for the areos.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.