shadstrong Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 This sound like a bad idea you should have planned and drew it out twice on what you wanted all I'm reading is someone confused as in what the hell OS this going to come out to be. Hopefully you figure it out man, good luck shell its self looks good though What sounds like a bad idea? I spent the whole week last week planning, drawing, and calculating, instead of building, trying to make sure that it's done right before I get to far into it. I looked at every port and box size, configuration, and tuning range that I could imagine. I now have a plan for the best option in my opinion and am going to proceed with building.
Red-navi-916 Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 Well I read the log but confused as in what your final plan is? Details? Maybe editing your first post on page one lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
shadstrong Posted July 13, 2011 Author Report Posted July 13, 2011 Finished up the fiberglass and got the 2 X 4 bracing in.
B91Z28 Posted July 13, 2011 Report Posted July 13, 2011 Looking good! Cant wait to see the finished product. ima go smoke a beer and drink a cigarette
skyhighcaraudio Posted July 13, 2011 Report Posted July 13, 2011 Sweet build man!! I wish i had the balls to wall off my truck lol Im tuned in...Cant wait to see final product!! Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
uhoh_45 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 wheres the bracing?? R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
fox_racin4 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 more bracing! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
shadstrong Posted July 15, 2011 Author Report Posted July 15, 2011 I'm going to add some more bracing on the baffle, just have got to it yet.
Supercharged DCs Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 Will you be using flares on the aeros mate? From the looks of the baffle it doesn't seem like it, but I just wanted to ask Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.