You only cut the port width in half if the port is in the middle like mine, so yea, 4 in the front, 2 in the back for the remainder of the port length. The V thing is done by cutting 2 45º pieces so they would be in the middle of the port hole attached to the back wall, directing the airflow out of the port. It only affects tuning a small amount, and the length runs from the top of the box to the bottom, just like 45's on the corners. Nate is good, Nate is wise. Listen to him.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks for checking out the build bro! Your box is still sexy as FUCK!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Whenever you do change out the box and you go with a V in there (or if you do), I'd say make it fiberglass and throw a strip on Blue LEDs in there. That'd look sexy IMO. Nice build bro. I got 2 SA-12s coming to my front door as we speak

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Thanks man. I'm not sure what the next box is going to be or when it's going to happen, but blue leds are in the plans for it. Toying with the 4th order still, but money fell short last week so I couldn't get supplies. Haven't messed with fiberglass yet, but I should be getting some new 6.5's for Christmas and might whip up some door panels or A pillars. You got a build log or any pics yet?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks man. I'm not sure what the next box is going to be or when it's going to happen, but blue leds are in the plans for it. Toying with the 4th order still, but money fell short last week so I couldn't get supplies. Haven't messed with fiberglass yet, but I should be getting some new 6.5's for Christmas and might whip up some door panels or A pillars. You got a build log or any pics yet?

New in the game. I'm going to take pics when stuff comes in and stuff. All factory Rockford Fosgate in my car right now with a 10" in the back. I'm ready for an upgrade lol.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Cool deal bro. Once you get an upgrade.... You're going to want to upgrade again. And again. Lol, bass is like crack.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2011-12-06132030.jpg

Too bad I can't open it till Christmas!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 1 month later...

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow. Built a new box and redoing the trunk tomorrow. Teaser p ics will be up tomorrow :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Everything all cut and ready to go

2012-01-21174413.jpg

Ports in

2012-01-21200046.jpg

2012-01-21200120.jpg

2012-01-21202724.jpg

2012-01-21202751.jpg

2012-01-21202758.jpg

Yes yes, quarter round in the corners instead of 45's... Why? Because ripping 45's with a skil saw is just a little bit on the tough side.

No port noise whatsoever though. Came out looking clean as well :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived