Installing those were simple. Pop the door panels off, figure out where you want to mount them, cut out your hole and screw them in. Took me about an hour to knock out both sides.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What do you screw them into? Straight plastic???

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

I put some MDF trim rings behind the plastic, so it gets screwed through the plastic, right into the MDF.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hell yea, I like them a lot! I was surprised at how well they sound for being so cheap!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just gonna glass up some pods that will go in the stock location, right over the speaker grill area, angled and facing up towards the driver/passenger. Most likely just a 6.5 in each location, for a total of two 6.5's per door, then throwing a supertweet either in a pod next to the front 6.5, or putting it up near the door handle. Haven't quite decided yet.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You didn't miss it, I haven't decided yet lol. Either picking up some crescendo tweets or the same ones that Derrick is using in his Integra.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I just took a vid of my mids playing with my HD cam so you can actually hear the clarity. I would have done a distance test with them, but it's raining it's ass off right now lol. Gotta upload it when I get home later.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived