I'm sure it will, but these are the Level 3's with the Level 4 coils, so they are rated around 1000 rms and I'm going to give them whatever they can take.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm sure it will, but these are the Level 3's with the Level 4 coils, so they are rated around 1000 rms and I'm going to give them whatever they can take.

Oh I see, didn't know you had the upgraded coils, so yea give em what they want :good:

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

I'm not gonna give them any abuse, I'm just gonna see what they can handle comfortably and see how that works out. Nice Impala build by the way :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm not gonna give them any abuse, I'm just gonna see what they can handle comfortably and see how that works out. Nice Impala build by the way :good:

Or you could... and get dual 4 recones, nah man I'm kidding I know what you mean. I abuse mine but only a bit, I know when to back off and let them rest for a bit. And thanks!

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

2011-07-30173945.jpg

2011-07-30184252.jpg

Cooled off a little bit tonight, so I decided to paint the box. Pretty sure that added about 196db's

Yes I'm drunk.

Fucking woot.

It's a day later and I'm sober now.... To elaborate, I coated the outside of the box with 4 coats of spray on bedliner. Shit comes out real thick, but it covers really well. I did fill the screw holes and sand everything down, but this stuff gives off a textured and uneven finish and it actually looks really good up close. Painted the port blue before I put on the bedliner, and you can see at the bottom of the port where the bedliner slid off the excess blue paint, but that's just touch up work. IMO, came out pretty well and I'm happy with it.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks man, gotta start somewhere though!! You got any pics or a log of your build?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived