Just checked it out and gave it a bump.... Seriously dude, just keep working at it and in the end, as long as you're happy with it, that's what matters. I'm pretty sure you'll come a long way and make a good name for yourself and your truck... Just takes some time :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

thanks and yeah. Im trying. Right now im saving for either some dc's or sundown's inbetween paying for everything.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Talk to some reps from both Sundown and DC and they'll probably get you some good prices on some great gear, so you'll know how much you actually need to be saving.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Get ready to change that banner in your sig then :lol:

Might be a good choice though, but for right now, I'm sticking with my DC's :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Indeed. DC FthemotherfuckinW!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Little update, it was still hot as balls today, but it was cloudy so the heat w as tolerable. Got my 4ga from enemyofsilence, so I decided to rip out the bullshit 8ga running from the battery to the back and replaced it with the 0ga, then ran the 4ga from the distro block to the amps. Replaced/upgraded the stock/shitty/honda battery terminals and got everything all buttoned back up before I had to go to class. On the to do list for tomorrow is to run the 8ga from the subs to the amp. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow too.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Little update, it was still hot as balls today, but it was cloudy so the heat w as tolerable. Got my 4ga from enemyofsilence, so I decided to rip out the bullshit 8ga running from the battery to the back and replaced it with the 0ga, then ran the 4ga from the distro block to the amps. Replaced/upgraded the stock/shitty/honda battery terminals and got everything all buttoned back up before I had to go to class. On the to do list for tomorrow is to run the 8ga from the subs to the amp. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow too.

nice! keep it up. what brands the 0 gauge?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Archived