Thanks man, I think it's dblink, it was a package deal with my hifonics amp, I've just never been motivated to rerun wires lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Uploading a video to youtube right now, will post when it's finished. Just the subs putting in some work. I'll have other vids up tomorrow that I took with my actual video cam, Steve might want to take a look into buying one since it does a pretty good job of cutting out the distortion.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

This is the vid from my phone. The ones from my actual cam will be up tomorrow.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No video love? Fuckers. It's ok though, I give love to myself..... Think about it... Awkward.

Anyways, 3 vids I shot with my video cam yesterday, volume was at the same level as it was when I recorded the previous vid with my phone, this cam just reduces the distortion like a mofo. I like it.

On with the vids...

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Got 2 runs of 0ga from the battery to the back, both Hifonics amps hooked up, and got both DC's wired down to 1ohm. Haven't really had a chance to turn it up and notice a difference yet, I've been trying to match up the output voltage of the amps since one is a 1600 and the other is a 1200, but I've got it to where they only fluctuate about .15 volts at the speaker outputs. Not too shabby. So instead of the subs seeing roughly 550rms, they should now be seeing ~1000rms. I'll try to catch some vids before I head to class.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Update from yesterdays update lol: had both amps running and all was fine, but that small voltage difference going to each sub was enough to cause some cancellation when I started increasing the volume and I didn't like that at all. Sounded like shit and don't want to risk burning up my subs. So now, I've got the 1610 hooked up to both subs wired at 1ohm and the amp is running at .5. I'm not gonna go full tilt at .5 on this amp, just because I know it doesn't do rated wattage and it's..... Well, it's hifonics lol. Next on my shopping list though is either 2 DC 1.2 amps or 1 sundown 2500. And I'm ordering my DD-1 next week or later this week.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Between rebuilding engines and building boxes for other people, I haven't had time to do shit to my car lol. I really don't have much else to do but make beauty panels for behind the rear seats and around the box in the trunk. I did manage to pull everything out, make my false floor and Rhino-line everything so it does look a lot better IMO.

Anyways, once again, I'd like to thank Techforce:

2011-08-23081402.jpg

2011-08-21150815.jpg

2011-08-23081417.jpg

2011-08-21152234.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

My Stinger volt meter came in on Saturday, yes, right slam fuck in the middle of the hurricane! I love USPS lol. Went ahead and threw it in this morning.

2011-08-28140154.jpg

2011-08-28140206.jpg

Running the Hifonics BXi 1610 wired to .5 ohms and the Level 3's with the Level 4 upgrade option, never drops below 13.8. I'm pretty content with that seeing as how I haven't upgraded the battery or alternator yet.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived