06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Dude, that box looks hella nice! I really wanna see this built!

That would be just plain sic!!!!!! Great looking design man! :clapping:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

FRIKIN awesome!!! Nice job! Diggin it! I wanna c that!

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

:yahoo: DDOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEE!!! Damn that thing is crazy let's try not to stray away from this plan :lol:. As for your D3100 in the back I would look at the Group Buy coming up in Feb and grab one of those XS XP batts for your rear. It is made strictly as a secondary battery and they have a comparable D3100 I think its the XP3000 it will save you quite a bit with the sale.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Looks sick bro, good luck! I must say your attention to the details is amazing, keep it up!

Thank you, while it's a nice trait to have, it can be a draw back as well. In my case, I don't seem to ever be happy!

Dude, that box looks hella nice! I really wanna see this built! That would be just plain sic!!!!!! Great looking design man! :clapping:

This WILL in fact happen. I'm going to start with the box. Hopeing by the time I get done with it, I can get the second sub. Then I can test it all. I'll finish the rack drawer in the meantime though so I know my exact height for the enclosure. Get it up there and set and waiting for the amps.

Thanks for the support!

FRIKIN awesome!!! Nice job! Diggin it! I wanna c that!

Thank you. You will see it! It's gonna happen I'm determined! No more changes, no more bull shit! This is going down! I may have some slight alterations when it gets played out in real life, but it will happen. I'm about 90% sure I'll have to add a second baffle to the front and back for the plexi to work, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

I'm actually going to steal your door panel plexi idea for the logos that will flank the bit one if you don't mind. That tuned out so well I can't help but use it here.

:yahoo: DDOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEE!!! Damn that thing is crazy let's try not to stray away from this plan :lol:. As for your D3100 in the back I would look at the Group Buy coming up in Feb and grab one of those XS XP batts for your rear. It is made strictly as a secondary battery and they have a comparable D3100 I think its the XP3000 it will save you quite a bit with the sale.

Nope Not gonna stray. Plan is in stone, it's happening as we speak. I have to go pick up another little package for my secret project today at ups. Then I'm only waiting on a couple little parts before that gets started! I'm going to sit down with my wife tonight and see about taking time every weekend to get this project progressing! As long as I get my "home duties" kept up on, normally she's cool with it. Things have been so crazy the last few months cause of overtime issues. That is still going to play in, but not during the weekend. So I should be able to get a day of work in every weekend. We'll see what happens.

Not sure I understand the batteries you're talking about but I'll go look. The D5100 and D3100 were suggested to me by XS Power per my set up. So we'll see. I'll research it a bit more and email them back.

That looks sick man! Wish I had a trunk to work with but all I got is a lil hatchback :/ looks sweet man, can't wait to see it done. One thing though, what style of led are you going to use?

I'm not sure yet. I was thinking a little about that. For the enclosure I may use a couple of high powered spot LED's like in CJ18's build, and put them on the top to basically light up the whole thing. For the plexi covered panels, I have to figure out what I'm going to do. I thing I may go with a couple of strips or a strip all the way around the outer edge of the plexi. All the panels will have either a 1/2" or a 1/4" panel covering them with the cutouts over all so I can cover everything up if I want to. So that very top panel will overlap the plexi by a 1/2" or so, so I can put the leds on the edges and they won't be seen.

So there's still a lot of little details that need to be ironed out, but I'll get them done as I go.

The plexi is going to be a pretty big expense. The little sheets of 1/4" acrylic I can get from lowes or home depot for like 18.00 for a 24 x 24 sheet. I have a couple at home. That will take care of the side cubbies, and then another two for the battery and two floor cubbies. So that's damn near $100.00 by itself. I'll need a 12" x 24" x 3/4" piece of plexi for the trunk side windows, and then a piece that's 40" wide x 16" tall x 3/4" thick for the seat side front. Unless I decide to go to windows like the back, and then I'll do the same size there. If I double panel them, then I'll go to a window on the front. I know it probably doesn't make much sense reading it and I have the benefit of looking at it while I'm typing this. But It works I think better if I use windows vs just the plexi for the whole panel.

Sorry I'm just jabbering now.

Here's another question for you guys! Do you think i should keep going on this log, or should I start a new log and just catch everyone up with what's going to start that one and update it as I go. UBL will stay the same. Let me know what you guys think about that.

THANKS for all your guys support! I'm sure I can be frustrating sometimes! I am to me, so I know I must be to others! LOL!!

Stay on this log we been here with ya and it's only getting better. I rather not get lost in a new one but thats just me. As for the batts I was quoted the same exact thing I know we need the D5100 up front for our Civic's and the XP is a new batt only to be used in the back in your battery bank. I was originally getting two d3100's but now with the price I may look at two of the XP3000.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived