06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Ok so I sold an amp and a battery. I've officially got enough money, well it's pending or on hold whatever the hell ebays sick way of keeping us looped for days is, to buy my extra HDP1 and the second HX300D. So as soon as funds clear, I'll be getting those as well as sending back the HDP5 for exchange of the other HDP1.

That only leaves the XS Power batteries left. I spoke with Mr. Meade this weekend at autorama, and he agrees, the D5100 in front, and a D3100 in the rear will do me nicely! I'll be hitting him up as soon as this last amp (LRx 1.1k Refurbish) sells. Then I'll be set on equipment once again! No shit talking I'm being real!

Final equipment list looks like this:

Main Signal:

Samsung Galaxy 10.1 32gb Tablet custom mounted

Octava 1x2 Distribution Amplifier and Splitter

Secondary Signal:

Alpine CDA-9886 Head Unit with Custom Face Plate Extension

Axxess Steering Wheel Interface

Processing:

Audison Bit One Processor

Rear Video Monitor:

Samsung 7" HDMI Input Monitor

Front Stage:

Hertz Mille ML 280s Tweeters

Hertz Mille ML 700 Mid Range

Hertz Mille ML 1600 Mid Bass

Subs:

Hertz High Energy HX 300D (12" Dual 4ohm) x 2

Amps:

Hertz HDP4 - Tweeters and Mid Range

Hertz HDP4 - Bridged Mid Bass

Hertz HDP1 x 2 - 1 per sub

Power:

Mechman 220 Amp H/O Alternator

XS Power D5100 Battery (Front)

XS Power D3100 Battery (Rear)

Custom Distribution and Fuse Blocks

Stinger 1/0ga, 4ga, 8ga, and primary wire

Miscellaneous:

Kindle Fire Tablets x 2 - Custom mounted in the headrests

SMSL SA-S2 Class T Headphone Amplifier x 2 - Custom mounted in the rear somewhere, still deciding on this.

Protection:

Zenesis Remote Start Alarm, with window modules, sunroof module and more.

I think that about covers it.

Things to do before this build seriously gets under way: Well there's only one thing left at the moment, and that's this face plate extension. If this latest test works, then I'll be golden and back to my original plan. If it doesn't work, then I'll be back to in the dash. I'll know more this week! Aside of that it's ready to go. Rear amp rack drawer is just in need of a new top cover, some finishing, and the slide frame, and it's done and ready for mounting.

Gonna be a lot going on in the next couple weeks. I'm gonna push to get this trunk seriously under way!

gotta see this

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

This sickness really kicked my ass guys! I was hoping to do some stuff this weekend, but never happened other than what I posted the other day. the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced I've got the face plate figured out. I just need to get the soldering iron out and get some cat 5 soldered on.

This weekend was killer though. Drug my ass out to the autorama this Saturday for a few hours, and I swear I thought i ran a marathon where I really only stood around and listened to some seriously nice set ups. I think I spent 3 hours out there and then went home and was so out of energy I slept for 5. Then it was time for bed! Today is my first day back to work in a week, so we'll see how I feel later when I get home. But it's been a busy day already.

My goal this week is to get that face plate extension figured out. If I get that done, I'll for sure start on the trunk in the next weekend of two depending on scheduling with the family. The extension will allow me to finally get started on the finish work of the dash piece as well. So it's kind of key for a lot of things right now.

More when I have more. I'm excited about what's going to go down. Stay tuned, I know I always say that, but you're just gonna have to trust me, it's gonna go down very very soon!

Archived