06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Yes. I was talking with cj18 and that's what he suggested for daily musical set up. I'll make a couple of different ports and play with it and see what I like best.

Course I've gone so long without bass in my car, anything is gonna be good at this point! Lol

Here we go! Final designs, well at least I think!

First here's the Torres Numbers

Ported

Final4thPorted.jpg

Sealed

Final4thSealed.jpg

Front view

4thOrderFinalEnclosureandamprackFront.jpg

Rear view, what you'd see from the back seat

4thOrderFinalEnclosureandamprackRear.jpg

Driver side side view, nothing really to see here.

4thOrderFinalEnclosureandamprackSide.jpg

Passenger side view, with the sides hidden. See how the amp rack is set up, and the port in the rear section.

4thOrderFinalEnclosureandamprackSideHidden.jpg

Obviously I have no batteries in there, and I don't have the rear fill amp in there either. My plan for those?

Batteries, will go in the cubby on one side, and I'll go to two in the rear and a single larger one up front. The rear fill amp will go in the other side cubby. Other option would be to put the batteries in the spare well, which would still give me my space in the trunk, which I loose significantly by using the cubbies. Then the rear fill amp would go in the rear deck along with the components in a custom mount. The amp is only 10"L x 8'W x 2"D. So that won't be an issue. I could center it and it would look fine.

So there it is! I'm off to get my back tweaked! WOOT!

What do you guys think!?! I'd like to thank CJ18 for his help with the numbers! I'm excited to get this started!!

I was at class and didn't get a chance to look at it til now... But I actually like this design better! It looks like it'll be easier to pull off, way easier and a lot less modification, so it'll be easy to return to stock if need be.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ya I was trying to keep it that way. I really didn't want to cut into the dash. As far as the trunk, there isn't anything stock really left in it. Actually one piece and then the trunk lid is. But I like this design better too. I liked the drawer idea, but it was just gonna be too hard, too tight to pull off............insert jokes here.

Now I just need to get started!

I forgot to show it but I'm going to make one more baffle on the back, and that will house the port. That way I can remove the port and go with a lower tuned port or higher, whatever sounds the best to me.

CJ18 suggested 12 - 14 cu in per foot and 38 - 40hz tuning for really lows. This i have in there now, is pretty much gonna be musical.

Lol I'll hold in my jokes..... I did chuckle to myself though haha.

Listen to CJ though, he just might know a thing or two about tuning ideas and what's gonna perform the best for you.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived