06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Nope. At this point, which is always subject to change as everyone knows, we're keeping it for another three years till it's paid off. Although, I've been driving my wifes accord the last couple days and let me just say it's a nice riding vehicle. May just do the build in that and sell my car and buy the wifey a new one! :peepwall: Course she has to agree to that! LOL!

Nope not yet. I have all the stuff to finish it though. I've got to run some rca's the power and ground, and remote wires, put the subs in the box and wire them up. mount the amps, and that should be it. I am still going to swap head units too. SO a little work to do, but it's getting there.

Ok well I'm sure I'm gonna get criticized for this, but that's life and that's the way it goes! My wife an I have decided to go ahead and go through with selling this. At least try. If after a month, we can't sell it, then we'll keep it and pay it off. But we've decided it's a good time for us to try and sell it at least. So it's good news and bad news. Bad being that this isn't going to happen, at least for a month or so if at all, and the good news is, I can move forward with the truck build. So there it is! This thread is officially done! If it starts up again, at that point, I'll do a new thread, but for now, I'm done. Thanks for following, thanks for supporting, and thanks in general. I hope you'll join me on the ride to getting the truck built! I should have more progress on that this Wednesday!

Thanks for tuning in!

• 3 months later...

Some jack ass decided he didn't want to make a turn in the turn lane, and decided to pull out as I was going by him in the left lane! This was the result!

IMG_20121022_091521.jpg

IMG_20121022_091505.jpg

IMG_20121022_091632.jpg

IMG_20121022_091601.jpg

IMG_20121022_091548.jpg

And the rear wheel has a dent and scrape on it.

IMG_20121022_091613.jpg

IMG_20121022_091537.jpg

IMG_20121022_091622.jpg

So she's a the shop now, waiting for an estimate. In the meantime I'm driving a Nissan Altima! HATE the way it drives, but I love the keyless system. Keyless to open the door, lock the door, open the trunk, and turn on the car! Sweet! Need that for mine!

Anyway, not a good start to a monday! But could've been a hell of a lot worse for sure!

Archived