06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Hey guys, and gals, what kind of phones does everyone have. Off the wall question I know, but I'm probably switching to verizon and i am curious about any opinions etc. So specifically the Verizon based phones please. I'd prefer the Android market, since I've got android on the Galaxy 10.1 tablet, I'd rather stay with it.

Thoughts and opinions/reviews please! Thanks!

I would enjoy seeing how much perfectionism was put into the performance side of things. It would give me some slight insight to the 07 Civic I've had my eye on (at least I think its an 07).

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well I can tell you that from experience, they're not that hard to work on really. They just look intimidating cause of how much crap is crammed under the hood!

This!!!

I hate the tight fit on the new Civics!! I absolutely refuse to work on my brothers 2011 just because it's so crammed. But I agree that they really aren't that hard to work on!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ya sometimes when you've got bigger hands, I kind of have big hands, it gets to be a PITA to work in there. But it's not too bad. I don't blame you though. I'm pretty much done under the hood, unless I can get the money together for a Flash Pro, but other than that, I'm pretty much done. Well actually sitting here thinking about it, I guess I'm not so done. Here's what I've got left:

Mechman 220amp Alt replacement

Big 3 replacement

Custom Battery compartment

Possible Carbon Fiber parts

So that's not much left but the battery compartment is gonna be a big one. That'll come later. All in due time!

I got a piece of equipment today! Woohoo! Not much but it's an important piece, well pieces, not that the rest aren't! Here you go!

IMG00660-20110901-1128.jpg

IMG00661-20110901-1128.jpg

HD Cable, and Optical Cable Score!

IMG00662-20110901-1129.jpg

IMG00663-20110901-1129.jpg

I must say, not that I've used these before, but just by the sheer weight, feel, and looks, these things are very well made. I look forward to getting them installed in the upcoming months.

Also can't wait to get the rest of the gear in. I've got this stuff coming:

Samsung Extension 30pin to usb cable (just longer than the normal one)

Samsung Media Tab (HDMI output)

ViewHD PXRC0102 Scaler or converter

VGA to Svideo/RCA video adapter

Power adapter

Now some of this stuff is scheduled to arrive today, some not till tomorrow or next week. So needless to say I'll be starting some testing next week when I get it all in. I, of course, now have to clean off my bench so I can get everything set up properly. But I'll get things set up and see what happens there. Stay tuned, it's gonna get pretty live around here!

I also ordered a P2R Lower Tie Bar. Should be here soon too!

No support

DSC04094.jpg

DSC04095.jpg

What exactly are those vents for? I have those in my trunk and from time to time if the water gets high enough, my trunk floods...

I was wondering if it was okay to maybe cover them and block them off.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

if im not mistaking they are installed in most cars to prevent back pressure. it makes a clapping noise when 1 window is down or sunroof is open correct me if im wrong. but my hatch has them as well and they rattle to hell when i play my system so i glued them closed and put duck tape over them to seal it off. i only roll with 2 windows down anyway and i never really notice it

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

The vents do a couple of things if I remember correctly. First thing they do is keep exhaust fumes out. I've heard many many stories about folks removing them cause of rattles from sub systems. However, everyone who did take them out, said they put them back the same our the next day cause the exhaust fumes were so bad. The other thing they do is allow pressure to escape when you close the doors, with the windows up. I closed mine in a while back, and when I closed the doors when I had the windows up, it hurt my ears cause there was no where for the air pursue to go. Hope that helps your questions.

So first day back at work today from my last mini vacation. Found a couple little packages waiting for me. Got my converter, vga to rca adaptor, and the 30pin to usb extension cable for the tablet. So I still have a couple more things left to go this week to get in. Once those come in I'll start getting things st up for bench testing. Getting closer.

Archived