06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Ok, so I went over and met Steve and got my DD-1 baby! Woohoo!! He gave me a hat too! To make up for the price diff for shipping vs picking it up. Hell of a guy!

IMG_20111223_172239.jpg

IMG_20111223_172255.jpg

Oh ya! Signature in the hat!

IMG_20111223_172319.jpg

And on the DD-1! :yahoo:

IMG_20111223_172344.jpg

Ok so here's the set up! I got this going on per the drawings!

First up, Bit One

IMG_20111223_172516.jpg

IMG_20111223_172536.jpg

Then The HDP4's

IMG_20111223_172649.jpg

IMG_20111223_172723.jpg

Now then, with that layout, it's a little close on the edges and to the bit one, but I can widen it a bit also, and it will provide more room.

Here's Version 2

IMG_20111223_172744.jpg

Same thing, little tight on the ends of the amp, but the front piece that's straight can get taken out and a new piece can be put in so it's curved like the front. That would buy me 2 more inches at least.

Here's Version 3

IMG_20111223_173050.jpg

Now with this one, the Bit One goes out of the drawer obviously, and I'm thinking counter sunk in the floor, or up in the trunk lid!

Thoughts! Let me hear em!

I like version 3 with the bit one counter sunk in trunk lid or how about mounted counter sunk somewhere in the car?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Dude I am probably just as stoked as you are for this build! Lol i check this so many times per day!! Its sick! Nice amps and im jealous you got to meet meade!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I like version 3 with the bit one counter sunk in trunk lid or how about mounted counter sunk somewhere in the car?

Ya the more I look at it the more I like it as well. Do you think I line up the fronts like they are or center the HDP4's on the side with the center of the HDP5 in the middle?

I think the Bit One is thin enough to make a cutout for it in the floor just above the spare tire and then center it on the trunk. Or I still like the "WOW" factor of it in the trunk lid. Problem up there is, it's pretty small for being the only piece up there. Maybe I can flank it with a Hertz logo and an Audison, or Bit One, logo.

I'll figure it out next week for sure! :drink40:

Dude I am probably just as stoked as you are for this build! Lol i check this so many times per day!! Its sick! Nice amps and im jealous you got to meet meade!

Ya it's about to get live up in here! It's pretty nice he just lives a few minutes away one way and then his shop is a few minutes away the other way! I'm right in the middle. Seriously Cool guy! Way down to earth! And the LEXI is of the FUCKING HOOK!!! Man it looks soo much sicker in real life, up close! And sounds incredible!

No you don't, my job sucks! this has all come over about 2 years of piecing it together. I have no time, just little bits here and there, and this is just the end result. I wish I had more time, I could be done with the bitch by now. I sound like a bitter husband or something, "I COULD BE DONE WITH THE BITCH BY NOW" but I mean the car and the project lol! Anyway, I've been building this for over 3 years and I'm gonna be happy to get the sounds done finally! Then I can move onto bigger and better things on it. LIKE AIR BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the second setup it reminds me of my old amp set up except you have better equipment

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Ya the more I look at it the more I like it as well. Do you think I line up the fronts like they are or center the HDP4's on the side with the center of the HDP5 in the middle?

I think the Bit One is thin enough to make a cutout for it in the floor just above the spare tire and then center it on the trunk. Or I still like the "WOW" factor of it in the trunk lid. Problem up there is, it's pretty small for being the only piece up there. Maybe I can flank it with a Hertz logo and an Audison, or Bit One, logo.

I'll figure it out next week for sure! :drink40:

I like the sound of that yeah the bit one in the middle of the trunk lid with an illuminated audison logo on one side and hertz on the other with etched glass that sounds like a plan to me definite wow factor right there

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived