DC Sound Lab

how to find prices for dc audio and order subs

they have stuff in stock... <_<

i just ordered 4- 9Ks :shrug:

i love DD iv ran it pleanty of times back in the day (always the lower line stuff but still) i just dont like DD price tags or their customer support JMO though :popcorn:

anyways i know it seems as if alot of people are running DC or selling DC (which im not lol) i just love my DC gear bc

1) its beast equipment:drink40:

2) i always get treated great no matter if im calling to place an order or just to BS

3) rusty anna and rob are all kick ass people

4) first impressions mean alot to a customer (especially one who's about to drop 10k+ in their gear) rusty had no idea if i was serious the first day i called them up and was talking to rusty about their new amp line and ordering 9 15" XLs lol in his head he was prob like damn kids wasting my time lol :peepwall: but he never rushed off the phone or anything he gave me tons of info that day and as a matter of fact we were on the phone for over 45min easy... i didnt even make a single purchase that day but less than 2 weeks later i ordered all 9 15" and 3 5Ks lol... i called pleanty of other companies that i wont name but they were prob equal in quality or wte you want to call it, but when i called they wer short with me, did not make conversation, rushed to get off the phone, and didnt seem to give 2 shits that i was being serious about running/ reppin a ton of their gear and giving them alot of my money...

haha my monthly rant is out of my system!!! :drinks:

good luck with your build or rebuild man!!!

DC FTMFW!!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Same with me Blake, minus the gargantuan order. Customer service and pricing are what has kept me with them. I'm not so naive to think there isn't any better equipment out there, but what I have works for me :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

my apologies on the "nothing in stock" comment then. That's what just about EVERYONE has been saying bout their subs being on backorder... month away or so...

I agree Rusty is cool as hell... he talked to me one day and was cool. Very nice dude. So I can agree the customer service is top notch. As far as DD customer service sucking the big one.. I WILL AGREE WITH THAT. They do suck. And DC for the win on that one (only time I'll ever say that Chode!!)... Rusty called me back one day when I asked for him and he wasn't available I said no prob I'll call later... well 5 min later I got a phone call from Rusty.. and I didn't even leave my number. Thats awesome and I even told him that.

I have no problems with DC... I've said it before, I truly believe the absolute best subwoofers available today are from DD, DC, AA and Sundown. Period. Those are the brands you see in the lanes tearing it up. Those are the brands some great sounding SQ guys are using... They do it all. There are bandwagon groupies for all four and they are true and loyal to the brand they chose.

oh... DD, AA, Sundown and D (cough) C FOR THE WIN. :)

whoa whoa whoa dont EVER compare DC to T3....DC was on back order from being sold out T3 is on back order because the owner of the company is lazy and not taking care of his shit and all in all its a sinking company. DC is bigger than its ever been. also you have a way of wording things to indirectly down it. so what if theres a lot of dealers. this forum does have a lot but it also helps their local areas. i sell DC here in DE off the forums. i got no hate towards DD they are LOUD AS FUCK but i dont like the SQ of their subs, most ive heard have a flat sound. also their CS sucks balls but i still like the product. if i didnt have DC then DD or Sundown would be my next choice

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

whoa whoa whoa dont EVER compare DC to T3....DC was on back order from being sold out T3 is on back order because the owner of the company is lazy and not taking care of his shit and all in all its a sinking company. DC is bigger than its ever been. also you have a way of wording things to indirectly down it. so what if theres a lot of dealers. this forum does have a lot but it also helps their local areas. i sell DC here in DE off the forums. i got no hate towards DD they are LOUD AS FUCK but i dont like the SQ of their subs, most ive heard have a flat sound. also their CS sucks balls but i still like the product. if i didnt have DC then DD or Sundown would be my next choice

this

there is a reason they are out of stock. its because there is more demand for the product than they are able to produce. i dont remember the numbers, but i would guess they have already sold more in these first two quarters than they did all four of last year. SMD does have alot of dealers here, but thats because this is the largest collection of car audio peeps. His business model must be working concerning his dealers, other wise he wouldnt stay sold out.

my apologies on the "nothing in stock" comment then. That's what just about EVERYONE has been saying bout their subs being on backorder... month away or so...

I agree Rusty is cool as hell... he talked to me one day and was cool. Very nice dude. So I can agree the customer service is top notch. As far as DD customer service sucking the big one.. I WILL AGREE WITH THAT. They do suck. And DC for the win on that one (only time I'll ever say that Chode!!)... Rusty called me back one day when I asked for him and he wasn't available I said no prob I'll call later... well 5 min later I got a phone call from Rusty.. and I didn't even leave my number. Thats awesome and I even told him that.

I have no problems with DC... I've said it before, I truly believe the absolute best subwoofers available today are from DD, DC, AA and Sundown. Period. Those are the brands you see in the lanes tearing it up. Those are the brands some great sounding SQ guys are using... They do it all. There are bandwagon groupies for all four and they are true and loyal to the brand they chose.

oh... DD, AA, Sundown and D (cough) C FOR THE WIN. :)

:drinks:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.