Need some help asking a girl out

so i just got done reading the thread about picking up chicks but very little helped me so i am asking for some tips on how to ask a girl out. I really like this girl she had kind of been in the back of my mind for a few months while I was trying to start a relationship with a different girl. But now she is the only girl i think about her, and I don't remember who said it in the other thread but someone said something close to if you meet a girl and she makes you forget about the other girls, she is probably the one and that is how i feel right now, also one time i was with some friends and we saw her and i was talking to her and one of my friends that is a girl said she thought that the girl liked me too. We have a lot in common and we even work at the same place. I have thought about trying to ask her out when we work together but we hardly ever work together or i thought about coming in one day when she was working buy something and then just kind of casually ask her out then but i thought that might seem kind of creepy. sorry for the rant but i just would like some help, and this would be a relationship not a one time fling.

Thanks in advance,

KCowboy620

TLDR

No offense, but, if you have to make a thread about it online that's your first problem. Girls dig confidence and don't come on too strong.

TLDR

No offense, but, if you have to make a post with out even reading what he has to say, your opinion doesn't matter.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

do as I do when I was single I just @ the bar on the dance floor (I am the worst dance ever) and just talk to her and make everything about her, smile and nod, also never ever beat around the bush and spit out what you got to say. find out from one of her mates if she likes you and if she does, just ask her out, make sure she is away from the pack. threat her nice and stick to it always and let her do her own thing she will like that and will show her you trust her. you will have fights from time to time and if you can talk it out then you know it last. listing is an other good point, make sure you listen to her and take in everything. do not let her change you by this I mean your style, let her think she is but she will come around and let you do and were what you like. have=ing some interests is a good thing but having the same interest in everything is bad, well in my case it is.

bring her out to dinner or coffee to get to know her better and on the second date go to a movie.

hope this comes in use for ya

Thanks man to young for bars but some of the stuff will still be helpful

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

I get all my girls when I'm really drunk and lookin for somethin to do if I'm bored. Just call/text em and soon as they pickup my drunk self does it's thing and I normally end up doin somethin with em in the next few days...

But dont send out mass texts askin girls to chill on the iPhone, they can see you sent it to like 6 others..

And don't do it if you've previously hooked up with a girl, went on a date with her for your school's formal dance, and got kicked out of the restaurant for underrage drinking and trying to fight a waiter..

^ that might be a longshot for you but it's happened to me 3 times in 2 years.

Edit: another thing, when you're drunk don't be real creepy and slur your words and shit, you gotta make the hoes think you actually somewhat care for them and that you're not just hitting them up because you're drunk

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Sure you can do what most guys do, make it all about her, or you can be different and make her laugh. Like busting her chops but in a flirty way not an asshole way. Example her"how do you like my new shoes?" Typical guy "oh they are great and you look beautiful in em" typical guy = pussy. You dont wanna be a pussy. Again her"how do you like my new shoes?" Asshole guy "they look like shit". You dont wanna be an ass either. Now... Confident guy. Her"how do you like my new shoes?" Confident guy "well if thats what your gonna wear when you ask me out i guess they will do" (and say it with confidence and smile). It will come across as confident, different than most men, and secure. You will actually spark interest in her for you. But before you try that on her go out and practice being "funny" to random women and get your balls up. Practice makes perfect. Go get practice, then go get perfect, then post letting us know how your date went ;-)

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

do as I do when I was single I just @ the bar on the dance floor (I am the worst dance ever) and just talk to her and make everything about her, smile and nod, also never ever beat around the bush and spit out what you got to say. find out from one of her mates if she likes you and if she does, just ask her out, make sure she is away from the pack. threat her nice and stick to it always and let her do her own thing she will like that and will show her you trust her. you will have fights from time to time and if you can talk it out then you know it last. listing is an other good point, make sure you listen to her and take in everything. do not let her change you by this I mean your style, let her think she is but she will come around and let you do and were what you like. have=ing some interests is a good thing but having the same interest in everything is bad, well in my case it is.

bring her out to dinner or coffee to get to know her better and on the second date go to a movie.

oh that should have been mentioned in the first post for people who do not know ya good.gif from what you have said, go for it before some one gets in there before you and as I said stop beating around the bush lol.gif

6F12AARZFX.jpg

oh that should have been mentioned in the first post for people who do not know ya good.gif from what you have said, go for it before some one gets in there before you and as I said stop beating around the bush lol.gif

Yah I will stop beating around the bush and ask her out next week

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Yah I will stop beating around the bush and ask her out next week

Still beating around the bush IMO, why wait and risk someone beating you to the punch? This weekend is the 4th, if shes not going anywhere, why not ask her to dinner and then to watch fireworks w/ you. May be corny but you never know.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived