Need some help asking a girl out

so i just got done reading the thread about picking up chicks but very little helped me so i am asking for some tips on how to ask a girl out. I really like this girl she had kind of been in the back of my mind for a few months while I was trying to start a relationship with a different girl. But now she is the only girl i think about her, and I don't remember who said it in the other thread but someone said something close to if you meet a girl and she makes you forget about the other girls, she is probably the one and that is how i feel right now, also one time i was with some friends and we saw her and i was talking to her and one of my friends that is a girl said she thought that the girl liked me too. We have a lot in common and we even work at the same place. I have thought about trying to ask her out when we work together but we hardly ever work together or i thought about coming in one day when she was working buy something and then just kind of casually ask her out then but i thought that might seem kind of creepy. sorry for the rant but i just would like some help, and this would be a relationship not a one time fling.

Thanks in advance,

KCowboy620

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

nice shoes, wanna fvck?

Bahahahahahaha :rofl:

But on the serious end of things.. Go out with a bunch of people to a movie or out to get ice cream or something and pull her away from everybody and ask her out! Dont pussy out or stutter or anything lol. Be a man :drinks:

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

just confedently walk up to ehr and be like "Hey. hows it going? i was wondering if youd like to (insert date here) with me.

Options are:

Go check out a movie

go to dinner

get some coffee

go to any other activity there is to do in your area.

But when you say it.. its KEY to be relaxed, calm, and cool about it.. show confidence. thats the main KEY! if you come up to her all shy, and timid and not make eye contact and show fear, they see that and its a turn off.. so just before you ask her.. pump your self up! tell your self that your good looking, have alot to offer, things liek that.. make yourself feel good about what your going to do.. then when your ready to do it just do it! dont hesitate. hesitation brings masturbation.

the worst that could happen.. she says no. big deal.. her loss.. move on and find someoen else to ask out.

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component