spl box

ive designed more than 3 and what u consder ur self to be is not my problem thats how many ive gave to people and when times are ruff u got to go on a limb

youre on a limb alright but the rope is around your neck. better make sure its a solid one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I´m not the biggest expert, i consider myself a noob because i learn something new everyday, i can asure you this, i know WAYYYYY more than you and i´m no way near to be a pro, imagine yourself lol, oh well, you gave us some good lols on this past 2 days, thank you :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

ok ive never even been to RE's site and i use the complicated verson of torries box calculater and google sketchup 8 ok and on down4sound ive done about 4+ and the reson i cant tell yall all of the because i erased all of my old mesages and im not aint no noob ive been into car audio for 3 years and have done a tone of reaserch and built 3 different boxes and tested them ok and im not a scamer ok and to tell the truth im probly better than most adults at designing boxes i know what im doin but i still have alot to learn

down4sound

is all i got to say hahahahhahahahahahah

worst audio forum ever you should stay over there i hear jp likes 14 year olds :rofl:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Lulz at n8 and fecupe

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

ok ive never even been to RE's site and i use the complicated verson of torries box calculater and google sketchup 8 ok and on down4sound ive done about 4+ and the reson i cant tell yall all of the because i erased all of my old mesages and im not aint no noob ive been into car audio for 3 years and have done a tone of reaserch and built 3 different boxes and tested them ok and im not a scamer ok and to tell the truth im probly better than most adults at designing boxes i know what im doin but i still have alot to learn

down4sound

worst audio forum ever you should stay over there i hear jp likes 14 year olds :rofl:

this is the best post in the thread lmao. :clapping:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

down4sound

HAHAHHAA that was great, JP likes 14 years olds kids like you, he has some michael jackson´s mad skills yo

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

if i wasnt out on bond i would e-punch you right in the face!

I can't STAND your type

:ninja:

:madsign:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived