DC Sound Lab

what do you guys think?

ok lets say i do the same thing, would i be good? a 3400 in front for the aq200 and then when i get the $ i can get a second 3400 with the other aq2200

you would need another alt at that point... atleast, I would get one.. you can run both of them off stock, but you will have voltage drop like a mother fucker...

audiosavings.com has kinetik 2400s for 300~ shipped or so, which is one of the best deals on those you can find...

ohh i would get one if i was getting another 3400. But do you think i should be good on running a aq2200 on a single 3400 and a 125 amp stock alt?

ok lets say i do the same thing, would i be good? a 3400 in front for the aq200 and then when i get the $ i can get a second 3400 with the other aq2200

you would need another alt at that point... atleast, I would get one.. you can run both of them off stock, but you will have voltage drop like a mother fucker...

audiosavings.com has kinetik 2400s for 300~ shipped or so, which is one of the best deals on those you can find...

ohh i would get one if i was getting another 3400. But do you think i should be good on running a aq2200 on a single 3400 and a 125 amp stock alt?

i dunno about XS batts, but you should be fine...

you will still have voltage drop, but nothing that should blow your equipment

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Id get a xs d3100 or a kinetik 2000 and big 3 is a must but that should be fine with 1 2200

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Yes. My stock alt was 117A, and like I mentioned I only had .1v drop at full tilt. You'll be fine with that. Do the Big 3 and all your wiring in 0awg wiring.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.