You have got to be kidding me...

...there's a law firm to provide funding & legal help for the families of people who decide to be complete fucking idiots & drive in front of a train, get sideswiped by it or walk in front of a train? I have no idea which is worse, this law firm, or welfare...

Keep it civil. Just had to rant...

POTATO!

Shit happens. Welfare is worse to me.

Agreed. At least with a train it's once and done, but welfare is a constant leech that won't go away. Bridge Card abuse is TERRIBLE up here in Michigan. I actually witnessed a drunk buy about 40 12 packs of pop on his card, walk out to the parking lot where drained all the cans and tossed them back in the cart, and then walk right back in to return the cans. Wasted over $150 in pop so he could score a case or two of beer. And who knows if the bastard had kids he was supposed to feed off that card?

Plus, I doubt many of the people that do get hit by a train because they drove in front of it are going to be winning very many legal battles... it's not like a train can jump out of a bush and side-swipe a driver. I mean, who's ever heard of a train making an illegal left turn? Oh wait... That's right, IT'S ON RAILS. What kind of a low life idiot would even make that law firm. Do they really expect to win that often? They must hate getting paid for doing work. You watch though, in 4 months there will be some huge court case where some dumb trash-ass person will be walking around with their kid in a stroller and "accidentally" push their kid in front of it and then all railroad crossings will have to have 15' fences for 300' in either direction of a crossing with sliding gates to block people and cars. And that person will win at least $100 million settlement. How can someone as crooked as this law firm not get banned from entering a court room unless they are the defendant or plaintiff. Sorry for my long addition to your rant.