Second Skin Audio

Need sone help for a friend real quick

Type r shallows are like $250 a pop haha and they like more power... Man your friend sounds like the typical ignorant person that thinks the max ratings matter hahaha. Dude don't let him buy from a shop unless he buys some lube to get raped in the butt while he is at it. I personally don't think that the p3s are the good choice. Just get the kicker shallow mounts (kicker cvt)and call it a day! Obviously your friend doesn't really care, you may as well save him a few bucks while your at it. Get them off EBAY!!!!!!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Thanks for the help guys. im gonna show him this thread, hes saying he can get the p3's for cheap. Which i dont know how?? Unless maybe there used?

I told him if he went with sundown or dc he would be way happier but he wont listen. Maybe if i show him where 15 different people on this thread are telling him not to buy from this shop and go with dc or sundown hell actually listen. If not oh well its not my money hes wasting. I was just trying to save him some trouble later on down the road.

Edit: Nevermind i was thinking p3's were as much as the type r shallow mounts. I can see why he can get them for cheap now i found them for like 89 dollars online.

Edited by JustinWillmon

Why not do an angled face and do the front firing? I put a single L7 12" in one of those trucks that way. I think it started at the edge of the seat and only went out 2" further at the bottom. Did sub forward firing on passenger side, port firing into the door on the drivers side. On 1k RMS it was a MONSTER in that truck.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

He already has a box he wants to use.

It's just obvious to me that he's wanting more than he's got, and when he upgrades subs his box will still be a weak link. I don't know about there but I know here that ProBox could bring top dollar, easily cover building a box. Then he could build it to fit whatever he wants.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(