Abs Light on Jimmy/Blazer

once the subs get here. the stock tires are going on it and its gonna sit outside. teg is moving in

It'd be perfect timing. By then, youd need the Blazer for 4x4 anyway, so it'll already have the stocks on :P:lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

you come up right now and $4500 its yours, you fix the ABS light if it still on lol money talks but i prob wouldnt take less than $5k from a random buyer

im loosing money on it, but once the subs get here. the stock tires are going on it and its gonna sit outside. teg is moving in

In all honesty i would drive up there The rims its self probably cost 2k or so retail. but meh a 16 year old cant have alot of money.

My explorer i bought for $800 :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

well lifter the rear tires, spun the right rear and it was good. the left rear would take some effort to spin....so i changed out the caliper. bled the brakes and hopefully it takes care of the problem

e6e2f081.jpg

made it blend in alittle :)

4b081dbd.jpg

put on the stock wheels just to test it out, dont wanna put on and take off the damn 24s :pardon:

24a9d39e.jpg

it started raining as i got finished so imma wait til it stops raining to try it out. its in the garage for now

In the one pic before you painted... you can tell the rotor was exposed to heat. Good find!!!

06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies.

Pioneer 6800UB

2 Deepcycle Exides

2 runs of 0ga, Big 3

//

DC Audio LVL4 15

Rockford Fosgate T1000bd

3.25cuft @ 35hz//

Alpine MRP240

Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S)

(Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A

really? i only noticed it because it smelled once i stopped at a light then i went around put my hand over the calipers and you could feel some heat but on that left rear was hot as fawk lol

yeah its raining so we'll see when its stops and i check it out again

so drove it around the block to get some Chinese carry out :)

its not doing that abs thing(brakes feel funny) any more but the LIGHT IS STILL ON

imma try to find the front speed sensors and go from there....

Archived