Winn Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) I fucking loled! How do I put this as my sig? Uh you did it two other times??? copy paste it into your Sig?? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
DylanH Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) I fucking loled! How do I put this as my sig? Uh you did it two other times??? copy paste it into your Sig?? Got it, I forgot how lol http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
Winn Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. Chill your boner bro.. 5 minutes is not that long.. She could be taking a shit or something You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
08tahoe Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. GOOD!! it was about time lol jk
08tahoe Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. Chill your boner bro.. 5 minutes is not that long.. She could be taking a shit or something lmfao.. or getting punched in the face right now
S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. Chill your boner bro.. 5 minutes is not that long.. She could be taking a shit or something no lol.. you got it all wrong. i said that so you guys would chill. If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
Winn Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. Chill your boner bro.. 5 minutes is not that long.. She could be taking a shit or something no lol.. you got it all wrong. i said that so you guys would chill. So your saying girls cant shit... You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
08tahoe Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 i sent her a message 5 mins ago.. Chill your boner bro.. 5 minutes is not that long.. She could be taking a shit or something no lol.. you got it all wrong. i said that so you guys would chill. So your saying girls cant shit... they shouldnt
BassJunkie Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 in all honesty...its all about going out there getting rejected pulling your balless head up and doing it all over again. you shouldnt need "bros" advice unless your either a complete moron or loser This! 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.