adding some midbass

you could make a seperate box to fit your door and then just fit it to your door.. like carpet it and put it on your door. kind of like this but not soo ghetto. you can just use some good old ingenuity for this one.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

what are you trying to do? replace your current speakers, same size, with ones that have more midbass? or are you trying to replace them with bigger ones? are you trying to do a 3way front stage?

pics of your door will help.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well I have 5.25 t3 comps in front and 6x9 t3 coax in rear all stock replacements. I was thinking of changing the rear 6x9s with a pair of selenium midbass with a 6x9 to 6" adaptor. Eh?

selenium midbass??? never seen those. thought they were all pro drivers.

midbass back there can work for you. tell me power you have at 4 and 8ohm and a budget and ill see if i can find something that will work for you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

midbass back there can work for you. tell me power you have at 4 and 8ohm and a budget and ill see if i can find something that will work for you.

Ima be running a mb quart onx4.125 idk what it puts out at 8 ohms. Nothing more than 100

Ima be running a mb quart onx4.125 idk what it puts out at 8 ohms. Nothing more than 100

sorry to interupt but whenever i see your swag picture i just stare at it LOL. good stuff B)

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

sorry to interupt but whenever i see your swag picture i just stare at it LOL. good stuff B)

Haha I still wonder how the hell he does it