Anyone Have Experience Or Know Anything About This Amp?

Yea bro but that pa amp was big as hell for as little power it put out i need something small that does 800 rms at one ohm. I thought that this amp would be good cause my buddy had the same one and it pounded his two audiobahn ten's until he blew them.

look at it both ways. he blew them because they suck, or subs didnt recieve enough power do to a shitty amp. NOT CLOWIN, IM BEING REAL!

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
shut up i don't have to run hifonics if i don't want toLOL

I just need this amp for a little good slap cause im not getting enough wit the amp I have now. I plan on going all out this summer.

it was a example...anything better than audiobahan man.......save up if you do, then you will be rocking

Im mean if u are getting that amp for like $30 $40 id say get it.

I can get it for around 50 bucks

do what you like. you posted this thread for help. these are our answers! wish you the best. :D

yeah but i want to see what yall thought about it?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I can get it for around 50 bucks

yeah but i want to see what yall thought about it?

Could just be me but I dont think they like it.

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

look at it both ways. he blew them because they suck, or subs didnt recieve enough power do to a shitty amp. NOT CLOWIN, IM BEING REAL!

Well I don't think they suck that bad I think the reason that that one messed up is becuase when they were playing I was showing them off and at two different occasions with two different friends they held there hands on the surround while it was beatin and it was on the exact same sub for some odd reason they were atracted to it. The day after my friend put his hand on it is when it blew.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Could just be me but I dont think they like it.

im sellin it and ur right...never used it, never will, and i dont like it...my buddy bought it several years ago and never used it...i dont have any use for it. i say keep saving and get something better....

i likes me some audio stuff...

dude, its 50 bux. you are acting like its a $500 amp.

you ask for opinions about the amp, then get defensive when people are honest. its obvious you want the amp, so just buy the damn thing.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

dude, its 50 bux. you are acting like its a $500 amp.

you ask for opinions about the amp, then get defensive when people are honest. its obvious you want the amp, so just buy the damn thing.

when did i get defensive if ur talkin bout nismofreak were homeboi's

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"