new ground pounder.

Highy doubt you'll hit a 145 on daily with the current setup mate, sorry to be a ball crusher. Think a ground pounder is someone with a non walled setup hitting 150+ on music. You'll get there eventually 8)

funny, i didnt realize groundpounders are non walled setups...

guess im not a groundpounder then...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

a ground pounder in my opinion is someone tuned low, with 15"+ subs, that shakes the shit out of there vehicle and other vehicles :D

i think i can do a 145 with my setup after a bit of work, i heard 9 10" clarions doing a 148 and my shits not far off that lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

a ground pounder in my opinion is someone tuned low, with 15"+ subs, that shakes the shit out of there vehicle and other vehicles :D

i think i can do a 145 with my setup after a bit of work, i heard 9 10" clarions doing a 148 and my shits not far off that lol

i think its some one whos loud, and shakes the shit out of everything around the vehicle, including houses/other cars...

it doesnt matter what equipment is being used, as long as it does those things...

But i guess ill never be a groundpounder with a wall... :(

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i think its some one whos loud, and shakes the shit out of everything around the vehicle, including houses/other cars...

it doesnt matter what equipment is being used, as long as it does those things...

But i guess ill never be a groundpounder with a wall... :(

My thoughts on it are basically someone who "pounds the ground" and makes everything in it's path shake. It has to be able to play music, and for extended periods of time. Wall or no wall doesn't matter :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

haha i flex my other car's steering wheel and mirrors when i park and pound beside it in my driveway lol, my flip doesnt really capture the vibration from the steering wheel but im gonna use my girls camera and vid it lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

not sure if i would be a ground pounder.1 12" aa mayhem on saz-2500d,1 batcap2000,stock alt doing 147.8@49htz burp and 144.2 on music.still breaking in sub and amp. clamped 1660w

i don't see why with 2 15" on 1700w you couldn't hit 145 on music. but i am new to car audio.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

• 1 month later...

Box needs to be about 6 cubes after bracing port and displacement and my box is tuned at 35HZ

I know you can do a 145 my buddy with Se 15s did 144.5 on music...

A ground pounder is something that can be daily driven thats loud IMO

Archived