Is any1 here aware of any company that makes a bag kit for 03'-06' Navigator? I will b bagging my gator this winter n have been doing some research past couple of months, but cant find ANY kits out there!? Witch isnt a big deal for me, Im more than happy fabing up brackets and anything else needed.. but jus thought I may b able to find a kit, then modding/ upgrading from there? Opinions plz.... Im thinking of Ridetech, only for the fact I have installed on a custys 07' tahoe last year and was great!!! He brought the kit to me, all parts seemed really solid, and install went really smooth, and its been a lil over a year now, and he hasnt had ANY probs with it since!!! Any/all input and suggestions would B greatly appreciated......

Seeing as though you cant even spell leads me to think you shouldnt attempt a fully custom bag system. :peepwall:

True for most.. but my horrible spelling has yet to hold me back from my customization or fabricating skills in any way, atleast not in last 12 years?? And i would hope that my wrongful speeling wouldnt deprive me of getting any info leading me to answers on my questions!?? Im not trying to b a dick in anyway, but Im just sayin, U did understand what I was asking... I mean, even with the spelling errors U gathered Im lookin 2 get my hands on a bag kit for my Navigator....didnt you??? Im fully aware of the fact that i cant spell even half of the words I use on a reg. base.. But it has never once affected my parenting, or biz skills.. the most important objectives in the world to me! I will try to work on my grammar, 4 U my man.. lol

btw.. Do u hvae ani idea wher eye mae fnid a bagg kytt fore mi truk? lol im sorry brother, i had to..

Sorry there, didn't know you meant adjustable, manually controlled system. See if a Ford setup can be adapted maybe?

Edited by azagtoth502

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Sorry there, didn't know you meant adjustable, manually controlled system. See if a Ford setup can be adapted maybe?

Funny U sat that... That was actually my first thought, but unfortunately they are all comp. controlled so there for I cant tap into them and wire my own controls to adjust leveling. Also there is no tank really its all of the motor, so in that case dropping them down would b done with ease, yet raising them up, well... that would not b a quick situation!! So that theory, as far as i can see wouldnt work..?? Now i suppose I can all together seperate the parts and then MAYBE make all work as a stand alone system??? But I believe it would b a lot harder and quite possibly B much LESS cost efficient in the long run? Would b a great idea to intergrate stock system, but I jus dont know how reliable it would B... considering well... Lincolns always seem to have, well, shale we say a sore spot with air suspension system and warranty claims. LOL

I thought this was going to be about one of those 6x4 farm tractor/golfcart type things..extremely disappointed.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress