Armykyle's build, new build thread link last page

Holy shit man.. I cant see how you walked out without a scratch, i am glad you are fine. Look at the bright side, gives you a reason to upgrade vehicles.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

dang kyle. Glad youre okay bro

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Holy hell man that must have been a crazy ride! Glad your ok.

Were you bumpin when it happened. Maybe the deebeez saved you.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Wow, I didn't expect to see so many more comments! Thank you guys. I'll start a new build as soon as possible. It'll be tough not having a job though(lost it about two weeks ago)

I'm a little sore today, hit the top of my head too, whole top back half is kinda swollen, guess it took a while to kick in. I noticed some of my replies were messed up lol.

No dash cam that I know of. It'll be a few days before I know anything. I'm just glad no one got hurt, well ya know. No damage besides my vehicle and possibly the sheriff car. I was still kinda grogy when I saw it.

But right now it looks like I'll be picking up a 99/00 328i that needs some work done.

But thanks again guys. I really appreciate it. I definitely have some motivation :)

I like the older style bmws the boxy lines are clean... Tuned in for the next one again forsure

This is right after the boxy ones. I like em both.

Archived