Looks like the crank was damaged so gotta get it back to the builder to get it replaced. I did snap a pic of the maggie while I was checking on it today:

IMG_20110920_131954.jpg

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 2 months later...

She had 744 HP on 7psi. Got a new pulley setup on it and pushed the boost to 10psi. Breaking it in a little bit before it goes back on the dyno. Hoping to hit 800 on pump gas

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So the tiny oil leak I found in november turned out to be a cracked block behind the transmission. The builder is taking care of it so they are on my good list, could have told me to shove it but they are standing behind their build. While it was out they checked the supercharger and found a bad bearring, they are taknig care of it too. Now if I can talk them into delivering it when it is done everything will be great.

Got a new pulley setup, 8 rib billet set with an overdriven crank and underdriven supercharger pulley to push it to 14psi.

So the tiny oil leak I found in november turned out to be a cracked block behind the transmission. The builder is taking care of it so they are on my good list, could have told me to shove it but they are standing behind their build. While it was out they checked the supercharger and found a bad bearring, they are taknig care of it too. Now if I can talk them into delivering it when it is done everything will be great.

Got a new pulley setup, 8 rib billet set with an overdriven crank and underdriven supercharger pulley to push it to 14psi.

who built that engine?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

I cant even imagine a tahoe with 800 hp on pump hahaha, also good on the engine builders to stand behind their work. Makes me happy that at least some people actually value their customers.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 1 month later...

Now get some deep dish 22s with some 315s in the rear & it will hook up a lot better.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

what is the motor bore of the engine and how much horses does it put out without the supercharger? im thinking of dropping a 454 in my tahoe but that thing sounds mean as hell, what kinda cams you runnin too?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived