can anyone bass boost

If you can post a direct download link to the song that might help out some of the members here who bass boost songs. Sometimes its just hard for them to find a song. Just a thought to help speed up the process tho

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

If you can post a direct download link to the song that might help out some of the members here who bass boost songs. Sometimes its just hard for them to find a song. Just a thought to help speed up the process tho

this is the only problem i cant find it except on youtube i mean ive looked EVERYWHERE and this is the only real version of i the rest are fakes

It took me 5 secs to find a 4shared link

copy YT video title, paste into google, add mp3 to the end, hit search :shrug:

I'm half irish/half italian....also you can't bass boost something with no bass :lol:

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical