Second Skin Audio

Reccomend me two 18s

DC, Memphis, or Fi is going to be my competition build when the funds come in. Whenever that is haha and depends what I can get my hands on when that comes. I would say lvl 5's all the way if that's your budget

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Well being that I am particular to Sundown since I run the equipment and am a sales rep I am going to recommend the Nightshade v2s. But I would also say you would be happy with some IA DP's. Unfortunately I dont know the pricing on those so I dunno if they are out of ur range lol.

Just to throw this out there Atomic. That hasnt been mentioned yet

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Enclosure size?

13cube wall, will shrink down to optimum size for whichever I go with.

And yes, at the moment I'm still planning to stick with my Lv5 18s, but if parts are delayed again, I will look into other woofers.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Sundown nightshades.. i ran one, free air on my AQ3500.1 free air, full tilt had ripped spiders before i did that ( got it that way, needed recone) other ben being noise.. it took it really well!

Fi BTLs, i had 2 18s on 2 AQ3500.s strapped at 1 ohm and they LOVED it..

cant recomend anything else as i havent used any other 18s

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Sundown nightshades.. i ran one, free air on my AQ3500.1 free air, full tilt had ripped spiders before i did that ( got it that way, needed recone) other ben being noise.. it took it really well!

Fi BTLs, i had 2 18s on 2 AQ3500.s strapped at 1 ohm and they LOVED it..

cant recomend anything else as i havent used any other 18s

Those are the main woofers I'm considering, the NSv.2 and the BTL N2. Glad to hear you've had good experiences with both, if I have to make a choice that will help.

And I mean I'd consider different combination of woofers and sizes, as long as they fit my budget.... May talk to my local dealer about a bunch of 1508s lol, but I don't think my brother wants to go with DD for this build.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Sucks that you might change from lvl5's but fi btl n2 < sundown also mayhem can be good too.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived