(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Dude the sundowns are so underrated it's not even funny, and don't expect to turn as many heads sealed, what does your budget have to do with ported or sealed? And on your budget you can't go much more than 1200wrms, with more power comes electrical upgrades and electrical upgrades are expensive... I think you'd be surprised with the set up I'm telling you... Real surprised

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

of you want something that will bang for your buck hit me up ill cut you some deal for sundown equipement just pm me

Can I pm you too? Lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Dude the sundowns are so underrated it's not even funny, and don't expect to turn as many heads sealed, what does your budget have to do with ported or sealed? And on your budget you can't go much more than 1200wrms, with more power comes electrical upgrades and electrical upgrades are expensive... I think you'd be surprised with the set up I'm telling you... Real surprised

simply put, it's the cost of material and the size of the enclosure, but i will definately look into it... thank you...

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

simply put, it's the cost of material and the size of the enclosure, but i will definately look into it... thank you...

if you put a subwoofer in a box smaller than it is designed for it will sound like shit, no matter the quality of subwoofer or if it's ported or sealed. A sealed box still requires a certain amount of airspace and it isn't much less than a ported one. A sealed 12 will most likely need 1-1.5ft^3 and a potted enclosure for a 12 is somewhere around 1.5-2ft^3. either enclosure will require only 1 sheet of mdf....

I don't understand people that come in here ask for advice and then end up not taking any of it and still doing what they want anyways haha, you ask how to turn heads, we tell you. You can take the advice and break necks or stick to unoriginal and quiet like everyone else with their shitty subs, getting choked to death in horrible enclosures, clipping the death out of their subs because they have a crappy amp.

Good luck

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D