Second Skin Audio

3 10's 1 ohm?

shhhhh im telling my parents these subs wont work so i have to buy new ones :peepwall: im thinkin either audioque hdc 2.5 10 one or 2 of em or a couple dc's

Edited by Hertz_dont_it

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

what amp do u have?

mtx jackhammer jh600 its 600w rms and 1200w max at 2ohm

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

what amp do u have?

mtx jackhammer jh600 its 600w rms and 1200w max at 2ohm

First rule of Car Audio, ditch the MAXX rating. It tells you a grand total of nothing.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

shhhhh im telling my parents these subs wont work so i have to buy new ones :peepwall: im thinkin either audioque hdc 2.5 10 one or 2 of em or a couple dc's

Tell you what bro, if they do buy you knew subs (which they shouldn't) sell your equipment first. Then go to your local craiglist. and try to see what amps are out there, in my local craiglist it's basically pure hifonics amps. Which the brutus line is a great budget amp.

so get one of them bxi 1600-2000 or whatever you find use.. im saying this cuss it's the best budget route honestly... cuss shipping is a bitch, and there's hardly anything else on craiglist...

from there, save up, ask parents(don't know why) ... then get some decent subs... good to go...

sacrifice not having bass to gain more.

I´ve used 3 10´s 4 ohms SVC before on a single amp wired @ 1.33 ohms, they work great if you know how to keep the rise low, that model of MTX subs are you using? i know some things about 10" mtx subs , i might help you out :D

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/